• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Soodanim

Gold Member
Is this what the thread has become? Haxan and Fudge Packer making gay jokes at each other, and the results of spy accounts watching the opt-in boards? If you took the time to sign up you might as well have it out, I don’t want to have to check time stamps to see who referenced knee pads first. I don’t want to have to put work in

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I borrowed your dad's pair.

Relax, people enjoy your posts.
Out Of Here Wtf GIF by Jeremy Speed Schwartz

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Is this what the thread has become? Haxan and Fudge Packer making gay jokes at each other, and the results of spy accounts watching the opt-in boards? If you took the time to sign up you might as well have it out, I don’t want to have to check time stamps to see who referenced knee pads first. I don’t want to have to put work in
Who said I was joking

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Before time going to the gym: staring at the clock...I'm tiiiired....is that enough? I think I already lifted back a few weeks ago...

Now time going to the gym: alright what else can I do to not go help with the kids...back? Yeah I lifted back yesterday so what....

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Before time going to the gym: staring at the clock...I'm tiiiired....is that enough? I think I already lifted back a few weeks ago...

Now time going to the gym: alright what else can I do to not go help with the kids...back? Yeah I lifted back yesterday so what....
I bought an inversion table for lower back, hip, and knee pain. It's helped quite a bit. I would definitely recommend trying one out if you have similar problems.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
I bought an inversion table for lower back, hip, and knee pain. It's helped quite a bit. I would definitely recommend trying one out if you have similar problems.
The only problem with my back is I get knots around my scapulae which I need someone to massage like twice a week...we did have a roommate a few years ago with an inversion table and it was pretty damn good for my hips. I think my left heel has a bone spur (lewl) causing plantar fasciitis, which is jacking up my gait, which in turn...yeah I need to get that looked at. It's on the list of new years shit to do.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Dunno what my skateboarding pads have to do with anything but we've been talking about s'ing d for a long time. Nothing wrong with a little blowie every now and then imo. Hell, even S Star-Lord is getting some action lately.

work it GIF

Soodanim

Gold Member
Let have his win so he can impress the other incels.
Win? Impress? That’s an weird assumption to make just because I’m a member of two forums. I have an account on Reddit too, if that helps you make more assumptions. Not Era though, sorry.

I’m asking that others put in more work so I don’t have to. If it’s all done in one place I won’t have to put any effort in. Seeing as one place has banned members that can’t do it here and some have already signed up at the other place, one of those accounts might as well make a thread so I can watch it play out on one page.

If I actually had a problem with anyone, I would either address them directly or block them depending on how much of my time they were worth. Since I’ve done neither of those, calm your tits

Last edited:

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Anybody planning on getting in on that sweet Taco Bell subscription service? I won't, but when I was a dumb kid I'd have gone for it. $10 a month to clean your colon every day ain't bad.
Brilliant scheme by Taco Bell. I'm surprised this hasn't happened sooner.

Win? Impress? That’s an weird assumption to make just because I’m a member of two forums. I have an account on Reddit too, if that helps you make more assumptions. Not Era though, sorry.

I’m asking that others put in more work so I don’t have to. If it’s all done in one place I won’t have to put any effort in. Seeing as one place has banned members that can’t do it here and some have already signed up at the other place, one of those accounts might as well make a thread so I can watch it play out on one page.

If I actually had a problem with anyone, I would either address them directly or block them depending on how much of my time they were worth. Since I’ve done neither of those, calm your tits
Congratulations.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member

I’ve got accounts all over the web too. No one actually cares who posts where. Plenty of other sites shit talk GAF publicly without issue. It‘s just funny that you lot are hiding your shit talking like high schoolers. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Star-Lord

7b2279e03bd5a8f3a71feb5dda766f6e.gif

Top Bottom