• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Opinion Community Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Saber

Jan 30, 2019
Popeyes is okay. Chick-fil-a is also okay. I am not a big fried chicken guy though. Maybe once or twice per decade.

You're lucky you even have those there. Here where I live I can barelly find Popeyes and theres no Chick-fil-a at all. KFC is under reform, and any other fried chicken seller sucks like real real hard(they're that bad).

• Empathy
Reactions: Maiden Voyage

Tschumi

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2020
Popeyes is okay. Chick-fil-a is also okay. I am not a big fried chicken guy though. Maybe once or twice per decade.
Japan, like many Asian countries, likes its chicken slimy, with a strategically positioned splinter of bone, and with a big slough of rubbery skin hanging off it, even KFC.. being Australian and reared on barbecue i like any chicken that's tasty, not slimy, and has no additional layer of skin between the batter and the meat.

As such, these days, i too rarely partake.

MrFancypants

Dec 17, 2019
Not Oxford
You're lucky you even have those there. Here where I live I can barelly find Popeyes and theres no Chick-fil-a at all. KFC is under reform, and any other fried chicken seller sucks like real real hard(they're that bad).
We literally have no fast food joints or restaurants whatsoever in this back-country village. I have to drive a good fifteen minutes out of the area to find a McDonalds. KFC is about half-hour. There’s no Burger King for fucking miles.

• Empathy
Reactions: Saber

Thaedolus

Jun 9, 2004
Text from my best bud:

“Welp, I have a meeting with my boss today to talk about the time last week that I told a partner to fuck off...

Goodbye job...”

lmao, time to get the popcorn. My guy’s the chillest dude I know, I got to know what precipitated that…

BadBurger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2019
Get vaccinated
So we're implementing a new ExpressRoute for Azure. This means we basically have to change all of our WAN connections as we would if we were standing up entirely new Azure connections.

Sucks this can't be a millisecond change over. Going to be busy, busy, busy this weekend.

• Strength
Reactions: BigBooper

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
May 9, 2016
h*ck
Text from my best bud:

“Welp, I have a meeting with my boss today to talk about the time last week that I told a partner to fuck off...

Goodbye job...”

lmao, time to get the popcorn. My guy’s the chillest dude I know, I got to know what precipitated that…
tell him to go in wearing this

Thaedolus

Jun 9, 2004
Tv Land Reaction GIF by nobodies.

How is everyone?

My hair smells of puke, my yoni is still sore and I am exhausted but still quite happy.

Having the entire contents of a 6 month old's belly emptied out down your shirt at 2AM is practically a rite of passage in this house. Both kids got me, at about the same age, about the same time of night, and I think I may have had the same shirt on for each. Showering off curdled milk in the night is a character builder.

• Triggered
  • LOL
Reactions: Peggies and haxan7

Peggies

Jan 7, 2011
Vienna, Austria
Having the entire contents of a 6 month old's belly emptied out down your shirt at 2AM is practically a rite of passage in this house. Both kids got me, at about the same age, about the same time of night, and I think I may have had the same shirt on for each. Showering off curdled milk in the night is a character builder.
Sounds nice lol!

I currently spend my nights with milk pumping. It's hideous, I don't even have a free hand, otherwise I could at least browse Metagaf.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Jun 26, 2007
Best Coast
Japan, like many Asian countries, likes its chicken slimy, with a strategically positioned splinter of bone, and with a big slough of rubbery skin hanging off it, even KFC.. being Australian and reared on barbecue i like any chicken that's tasty, not slimy, and has no additional layer of skin between the batter and the meat.

As such, these days, i too rarely partake.
wat

Go get Korean fried chicken.

• Praise the Sun