• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
BOW TO YOUR SENSEI!!!
1bd65e8c6875bf804630c013c7c517f91a493f29r1-480-320_00.gif

Tschumi

I hope you are charging work a substantial fee for the honor of kissing balls such as yours.

I charge $50 for ten minutes.
dcd7d48c7e5e603dbc82e3f8dd406d8c.gif

My own private idaho scene in case it's too vague

-----

Question:
Would installing windows 11 mess with creative suite cracks and Microsoft edge blocks, if i had any of those?

Last edited:

Star-Lord

Take last years objectives, change some details and submit. They'll never know.
I did that once and sweated buckets when they called me into the office to discuss them. I swore they were gonna fire me for trying to pull the wool over their eyes, but they congratulated me instead on taking the initiative and setting some impressive objectives. I don’t want to say my deceit helped towards my promotion, but…

Tschumi

God I'd feel bad for anyone who chose to rim me, that place is full of danger and deceit... I hope my girl doesn't one day get it in her head that I'd enjoy it ewww

sad olivier awards GIF by Official London Theatre

...Maybe MrFunSocks wants a go...

Tschumi

I did that once and sweated buckets when they called me into the office to discuss them. I swore they were gonna fire me for trying to pull the wool over their eyes, but they congratulated me instead on taking the initiative and setting some impressive objectives. I don’t want to say my deceit helped towards my promotion, but…
Everything in architecture has been rank copy catting for ten thousand years, the great ones of today are just good at implying otherwise lol

Star-Lord

Being able to bullshit is a necessary life skill. Fortunately I learned that very early in my work life.

I’ve managed to blag my way through most of of my life to varying results. How I’ve managed to not get caught out is beyond me.

Everything in architecture has been rank copy catting for ten thousand years, the great ones of today are just good at implying otherwise lol

I mean, isn’t architectural design just a fancier way of drawing those lopsided houses we did as kids?

Star-Lord

Most people are not that smart TBH, or even care enough to give a shit. You have to be careful not to try to bullshit a bullshitter.

I guess my bosses are pretty dumb then, not only for believing those objectives and projections were new, but for also promoting me for it. Still, if their stupidity pays my bills, that’s on them.

nush

Gold Member
I guess my bosses are pretty dumb then, not only for believing those objectives and projections were new, but for also promoting me for it. Still, if their stupidity pays my bills, that’s on them.

But you didn't get fired from the job, so they can't be that bad at making decisions. White collar scum is a low bar though.

Tschumi

Look... A company's goals don't exactly shift seismically from year to year. You hardly have a galaxy of goals to choose from. And anyway, maybe the bosses consider the goals to be, as yet, unfulfilled, so they see them as relevant for this year. It's not like you've made "1234" the password to the mainframe lol...

And for Pete's sake, it's a bit much to think you'd get fired for being a bit slack drawing up a checklist for a year. At the very most one of the bosses would have said "come on Chris, pull your head out, right?", I mean that's the most that they would feasibly do you you, it rather seems to me. So chill! If i paid a penalty for all the ny resolutions I've made and failed to live up to, and made again, I'd be in that island prison from Papillon!

Star-Lord

Look... A company's goals don't exactly shift seismically from year to year. You hardly have a galaxy of goals to choose from. And anyway, maybe the bosses consider the goals to be, as yet, unfulfilled, so they see them as relevant for this year. It's not like you've made "1234" the password to the mainframe lol...

And for Pete's sake, it's a bit much to think you'd get fired for being a bit slack drawing up a checklist for a year. At the very most one of the bosses would have said "come on Chris, pull your head out, right?", I mean that's the most that they would feasibly do you you, it rather seems to me. So chill! If i paid a penalty for all the ny resolutions I've made and failed to live up to, and made again, I'd be in that island prison from Papillon!

Yeah, looking back now it was stupid of me to think I’d be sacked for fudging the objectives, but at the time I wasn’t thinking straight. I just assumed that being called into a meeting with the three highest people in the office (including HR) meant I was in for the chop. Irrational thinking, maybe, but I’ve always been an irrational thinker.

Tschumi

Yeah, looking back now it was stupid of me to think I’d be sacked for fudging the objectives, but at the time I wasn’t thinking straight. I just assumed that being called into a meeting with the three highest people in the office (including HR) meant I was in for the chop. Irrational thinking, maybe, but I’ve always been an irrational thinker.
Ahh well all's well that ends well :) employee of the month!

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
So I'm still trying to figur that one out.

HFQ71YY.jpg

I even googled "clapping shit". Aparently it means having anal sex (🙊) but where does the dude put the wig on? On his penis? Why is she even wearing a wig?
It's somewhat common for black women to wear wigs is the US.

Clapping cheeks is a woman's butt cheeks slapping into each other during doggy style.

The man takes the wig and puts it on his own head. The face given by Patrick in the image is reminiscent of weird faces people make whilst having sex.

Thank you all for reading my new weekly column, 'Explaining sex acts to married people'.

Peggies

Gold Member
It's somewhat common for black women to wear wigs is the US.

Clapping cheeks is a woman's butt cheeks slapping into each other during doggy style.

The man takes the wig and puts it on his own head. The face given by Patrick in the image is reminiscent of weird faces people make whilst having sex.

Thank you all for reading my new weekly column, 'Explaining sex acts to married people'.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Originals

Thank you, Maiden! You're a gem!

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Top Bottom