• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

badblue

iu

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Speaking of dicks(when are we not?) The new jackass movie sure has a lot. It's like immediately as soon as you start the movie. Dick and balls everywhere.

I can't believe Steve-O's main dick-related stunt. Fuck that shit. But I guess at this point he's nearly impervious to pain.

Running errands during a late lunch is great. Can just disappear for a few hours then pop back in before the boss logs out.

badblue

better start brushing up on them blowjob skills pal

You'd switch teams if I gave you a demo.

prince goblin GIF

Good luck, I do it for free!

I've heard stories from coworkers that have worked out there about what they've been allowed to do with the ladies in those strip clubs in Montreal.
Out here in Alberta were a bit more

jake gyllenhaal GIF

No lights out baths houses on Thursday's here.

Last edited:

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
You'd switch teams if I gave you a demo.

I've heard stories from coworkers that have worked out there about what they've been allowed to do with the ladies in those strip clubs in Montreal.
Out here in Alberta were a bit more

jake gyllenhaal GIF

No lights out baths houses on Thursday's here.
I miss Steamworks.

We used to go to titty bar buffet every Friday in Montréal with coworkers though. And in Quebec it's non-woke, so women don't have penises.

Zeroing

Banned
Remember the first few licks always have the most flavor. It should be smooth sailing after that.
Do not trust him! He’s straight Lol unless the guy is very nasty, guys clean it so much that it’s the most clean spot of their body!

Also actually is the other way around, the more you lick, the more risk there’s for… flavor! Ahah maybe I’m joking, maybe I am not .

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Do not trust him! He’s straight Lol unless the guy is very nasty, guys clean it so much that it’s the most clean spot of their body!

Also actually is the other way around, the more you lick, the more risk there’s for… flavor! Ahah maybe I’m joking, maybe I am not .
I was going by my pussy licking experience tbh. I licked a butthole once but I didn't find it all that pleasant. Just tasted coppery.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Hey, Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage how is your house rebuilding going? I hope all is going smoothly!

Remember I’m a designer and gay so I have double the good taste in interior decoration!
So I can give tips on that if you need it!
Good. We got everything protected, which was good since we had some rain yesterday. Insurance lady will be here in 3 hours or so. What she tells us then will determine how much we wind up doing to the exterior of the house. I'd love to replace the roof, siding, and windows but I doubt we'll get enough to do all of that. If the check is big enough, we will happily front the rest to get those done. Worst case, we will just replace the roof.

I've been feeling a lot better since the weekend and our new kettle arrived today. No more heating water on the stove for me is a big win!

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Dear Diary:

Time to whine about work again.

We're in a on-prem and multi-cloud environment. A network segment was lost momentarily that happens to be between the route between our on-prem AD and Azure tenant. For some reason it fucked up something deep in AD for my user object in relation to our WVD environment, so bizarre errors began preventing me from logging into our main "admin" workspace. Took a lot of digging through AD with adsiedit to figure it out. Took hours of lost productivity.

It happened to a coworker, and on a whim I instead just removed their account from the AAD group, waited 15 minutes, then added it back, and that resolved it (obviously makes all of the needed modifications in AD and AAD during this process). Fuck. Could have just tried that simple thing first and saved myself so much time. Thank God I didn't delete my profiles or other fslogix data, at least.

Thanks, also cocks and balls

She can do her tits too.

Holy shit she has real life Tifa milkers

Last edited:
Top Bottom