• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
That's not bad actually. It could have been lots worse. But yeah most contractors are crooked sobs.
I might do the shingles myself depending on the timing. This whole ordeal really made me reassess how I view my property and my connection to it. I’ll feel much better after next year when we completely redo the exterior. Landscaping improvements to follow that.

Getting old is weird.

Barakov

Gold Member
wHNST7n.png

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Got drunk yesterday and wake up to fiind I spent $96 on a 12 month doordash premium pass.
I had a Dreamcast show up from Amazon years ago…I was like wtf? Oh yyeeaaahh….I really wanted to play Shenmue the other night and my GD-ROM drive didn’t work anymore…

This was before retro prices got insane, I think it was like $40 so I kept it. Still works.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
People seem to hate me IRL for a reason I don't know. I had a first "friend" date here. We went to play basketball then wings. Though we had a great time and I wrote him, lets do this another time, then he said no it doesn't click then blocked me. I have a total of 0 friends where I live.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
People seem to hate me IRL for a reason I don't know. I had a first "friend" date here. We went to play basketball then wings. Though we had a greaf time and I wrote him, lets do this another time, then he said no it doesn't click then blocked me. I have a total of 0 friends where I live.

If I’m ever in Montreal, I’ll hit you up for coffee/lunch/dinner. You seem like a cool guy to me.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
People seem to hate me IRL for a reason I don't know. I had a first "friend" date here. We went to play basketball then wings. Though we had a great time and I wrote him, lets do this another time, then he said no it doesn't click then blocked me. I have a total of 0 friends where I live.
A straight guy?

BigBooper

he was probably still worried about the potential for wiener on wiener action, but not many people are gonna come out and say that. It's not normal for a guy to block another guy and say we can't be friends, doesn't click, etc.
p_xavier p_xavier
I agree. Only way you'd normally get that response would be if you passed him one of these.

dt7Icji.jpg

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I am rediscovering the joys of Walmart. They have anything I could want to buy and it’s cheaper than other places. I used to hate going there because it was so crowded, but now I just go at non-peak times and it’s fine.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
I am rediscovering the joys of Walmart. They have anything I could want to buy and it’s cheaper than other places. I used to hate going there because it was so crowded, but now I just go at non-peak times and it’s fine.
Canadian Walmarts are really nice stores. I find American stores to be white trash country. I never got the appeal of Costco though.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
I don’t mind being among white trash as I’m one of them myself 😂. But that is true. Costco is pretty awful where I live. I don’t even bother with that anymore.
What I was fond of Wal Mart, is that my redneck aunt who's in her 70s asked the manager at the time if she could find her grandson through the intercom and to speak. And she says the stupidest shit on the mic. Since everyone knows everyone, and her neighbour was at the store at the same time, she once said on the mic "Mrs Bertha Cyr, there's a sale on extra padded diapers since you had runny diarrhea this morning and ruined your pants." She does that just to make me laugh and I appreciate it. She did that a few times with different persons and different jokes. Once a cop came arrested my mom (again everyone knows everybody) because my aunt reported a shoplifter, so it was so funny as my mom never does anything wrong. So yeah, Wal Mart is great.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
My local international mart started selling more ready-made Korean food to go, including one of my favorites yook gae jang and fried dumplings. Now along with everything else they sell I can get pretty much get everything I usually order from a Korean restaurant for home including sides.

I am a simple man, the little things bring me joy.

Zeroing

Banned
ok first, who had the idea of the date, who had the idea of the basketball? WTF is, we do not click? ??? One time I even I had a friend telling someone while I was being introduced that I am not everyone cup of tea lol. Still friends with him and the person I was introduced to.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
I'm like the exact opposite. People seem to really like me in real life, I don't have any real enemies, but hate me online. I've been banned from every single online community I've ever been on besides this one. Many years ago I used to think it was me, but after I've been exposed to the insanity and craziness of some certain online communities and seeing how crazy people get on social media over nothing, I realized a lot of people online are just crazy sometimes.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Taking three days off this week plus the holiday on Monday was a great choice. We're going camping tomorrow, so all this extra time to prep while also being able to get my workouts in and even some time for gaming is just awesome. I should retire.
I fucking live camping. We’re going the weekend of July 4th, like we do most years. Sun, water, edibles, and good friends.

I’m hoping to get my kayak out on the water this weekend, weather permitting. I’m so ready for nice weather.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
ok first, who had the idea of the date, who had the idea of the basketball? WTF is, we do not click? ??? One time I even I had a friend telling someone while I was being introduced that I am not everyone cup of tea lol. Still friends with him and the person I was introduced to.
He did. I only play with regular balls usually.

Zeroing

Banned
He did. I only play with regular balls usually.
That makes sense! Time for you to try to make friendships with girls! They also usually play with regular balls.They will value the friendships even more when you say “don’t date that guy, I saw him naked, his penis is small”

Also girls have this thing where they try to hook you up with other gays they know! Trust me it’s better than Grindr!!!

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
That makes sense! Time for you to try to make friendships with girls! They also usually play with regular balls.They will value the friendships even more when you say “don’t date that guy, I saw him naked, his penis is small”

Also girls have this thing where they try to hook you up with other gays they know! Trust me it’s better than Grindr!!!
I have friends, just not in my town. My female best friend is worse than Samantha in Sex and the city.

Last edited:
Top Bottom