• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
backing up homer simpson GIF

Zeroing

Banned
She's the one who bought me the big collector's edition dildo. She was my boss for a couple of years, that's how I met her.
Double Jealous. So you need change your way of viewing things, you might have few friends but they are really good. Who cares about that stupid basketball guy... F. him

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Crazy Oilers/Flames game being played now. Late in the second period, it's 4-4. The teams just scored 4 of those goals in about a minute. Two each.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Living in Alberta right now and this series is basically the biggest local news.
I'm a loser Leafs fan, but when the series was set to play each other I knew this would be the best series in the playoffs. Love it. And I'm not even an OIlers/Flamers fan in any way.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I just want to see if the riots are comparable to the one Vancouver had when the Canucks lost.
That's west coast Vancouver people for ya. Two riots and when Canada played Russia in the Summit Series the fans booed Team Canada after a loss where Espo even had to do a post game speech about it. The city never wins anything (NHL and god awful Grizzlies) except Grey Cups here and there and the sports fans there act like entitled champions.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Avs/TB finals. There is no way Mike Smith is going to continue holding the fort. He's done better than I thought, but has had awesome scoring support and first round was against low scoring Kings. If Avs advance to play Oilers, I dont see him doing so well.

Peggies

Gold Member
I have been on it a bit but not having much luck. My attitude isn't great right now either. I don't want to deal with anyone. I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't.
That breaks my heart 🥺 . Don't be sad little Haxan7. Just find a girl who loves Trump as much as you do and isn't high maintenance. And you should get a dog.
Yes, go get a puppy and share lots of pictures with us!

Happy Friendship GIF

Last edited:

Zeroing

Banned
I don't get it. What do you do with it? Spitting it out is really rude, you know?
I spit it out, “he says you suck it like a true man”. I say you didn’t ruined my throat 4/10

That’s what real men do when having man to man action! Rude stuff!

I consider myself lucky I don’t get hit with it on my eyes!

Top Bottom