• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

The weirdness is part of the appeal. I didn't expect to like it until it happened

I'm a freak though and also not a father irl
Is there anything better than dirty talk though.

I remember when I was younger and went to a strip club with some friends, it was a very... relaxed environment, very hands on (surprising for a place in London) and one of the girls there choked me whilst doing her thing and dirty talking.

Something was awoken in me on that day. Needless to say I am a filthy degenerate now, I was such a pure catholic lad before.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Good morning. Yesterday I attempted to microdose, see if it was for me. I had a new shipment of gummies come in so I opened a new flavor - watermelon. The cover of the bag looked different than usual, but I figured it was just new branding. I diced a gummy into 4 pieces, thinking it was a 10mg gummy, so 2.5 mg per piece. I ate that little piece and went about my day, working on a project I had fallen behind on.

Fast forward a few hours and I was high as fuck and ended up passing out. I woke up and took a look at the bag because clearly something wasn't right: they sent me some new type with 100 mg a gummy. Over four times my typical late night weekend dose, when I want to fall asleep reading. So I actually took 25mg, not 2.5.

So I used a code I got from a podcast and just ordered a 30-count bottle from a company that mixes 3 mg of delta 9 with 10 mg of CBD's and some terpines or somesuch (I don't know much about THC products) and will try again with those when they arrive.

Damn, I am just glad I didn't decide to eat that whole gummy, which I briefly considered doing and then taking a walk to the local park to relax and read. I'd have problem blacked out at the park lol.

Lady Jane

Banned
Is there anything better than dirty talk though.

I remember when I was younger and went to a strip club with some friends, it was a very... relaxed environment, very hands on (surprising for a place in London) and one of the girls there choked me whilst doing her thing and dirty talking.

Something was awoken in me on that day. Needless to say I am a filthy degenerate now, I was such a pure catholic lad before.

I was vanilla af until a guy slapped me while I was giving head. My life changed

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I was vanilla af until a guy slapped me while I was giving head. My life changed
Obi Wan Hello GIF by Star Wars

Thaedolus

Sitting in the dealership lobby waiting for my oil to get changed…the music reminds me of working retail in college and I’ve got a real urge to start day drinking…

Thaedolus

I finally went up to the service desk to ask wtf is going in and sure enough they just forgot about my truck. So they’re doing the change for free…oh well fuck my morning

Top Bottom