• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
How's life?
Fire Elmo GIF

Thaedolus

Gold Member
How's life?
Technically I don’t have the day off as a paid holiday but technically my time off isn’t tracked so today is a paid holiday. I’m gonna go to the gym, wife is going to take the kids to an indoor playground for a couple hours when I get back which means I get to catch up on TLOU, play Metroid Prime, or both. The older child loves watching me play though so I may save Metroid for when they get back

Last edited:

STARSBarry

Gold Member
I had him muted for like half a year because of a particularly... poor response to criticism of GT7 being online only and me being unable to play it at the time.

Apparently being given photographic evidence of me owning a PS5 and the physical game upset him no end as it ruined his counter to me being allowed an opinion of shitty DRM practices on console.

But ouch anouther classic warrior felled, he made fun of my tea making skills though, so there is that.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Well this might be the most snow I’ve ever seen here over a 12hr period. Preschool is cancelled, lunch appointment cancelled, looks like I’m gonna turn on the fire place and “work from home” today….

Last edited:

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
Well this might be the most snow I’ve ever seen here over a 12hr period. Preschool is cancelled, lunch appointment cancelled, looks like I’m gonna turn on the fire place and “work from home” today….

How much are you going to end up getting there do you think? I am glad that storm looks like it will miss my state. I don't feel like dealing with snow this year.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
How much are you going to end up getting there do you think? I am glad that storm looks like it will miss my state. I don't feel like dealing with snow this year.
I think we’re headed for 18-20” by the time it’s supposed to be done. It really hasn’t let up since 5PM last night

Some are requested bans.

cLN8JXW.gif

I've been close to closing my GAF account recently e.g. requested ban. The warrior shit is fucking out of control, as is the misinformation on this forum, posting anything factual or debate generating leads to reports by the usual suspects. There's a dedicated handful that just ruin the gaming side experience. I expect too much from gamers on the internet I suppose.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I think we’re headed for 18-20” by the time it’s supposed to be done. It really hasn’t let up since 5PM last night

I will try to get a pic of my place. I'm pretty sure there's a drift right up to my garage door that is between 3 and 4 feet tall. That's 1 meter for the tea drinkers among us.

I've been close to closing my GAF account recently e.g. requested ban. The warrior shit is fucking out of control, as is the misinformation on this forum, posting anything factual or debate generating leads to reports by the usual suspects. There's a dedicated handful that just ruin the gaming side experience. I expect too much from gamers on the internet I suppose.

No! You are needed here. Just stay out of those threads, put them on ignore. Whatever you need to do, just don't leave me :messenger_crying:

Old enough to remember the "Saturn can't do transparency " shit

Sega fans can suck my... you know what, let's put the past aside.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
It’s fun to search the forum for the evergreen phrase “Scott Adams is an idiot” and see how many of my posts show up in the results

Last edited:

badblue

“Scott Adams is an idiot”
Alexa, why is Scott Adams in the news?

Siri said:
Newspapers across the country dropped the “Dilbert” comic strip over the weekend after the creator of the satirical cartoon went on a racist tirade, calling Black Americans a “hate group” and suggesting that White people should “get the hell away” from them.

Cbs Reaction GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Top Bottom