• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

MudoSkills

Volcano High Alumnus (Cum Laude)
Something just sparked in the recesses of my brain, Peggies Peggies - are you Austrian?

I'm currently in Vienna and as much as I'm loving all the galleries and fancy cocktail bars, the food has been completely fucking terrible. I've never been to a capital where the food is so consistently mediocre.

Any recs would be much appreciated.

Peggies

Gold Member
Something just sparked in the recesses of my brain, Peggies Peggies - are you Austrian?

I'm currently in Vienna and as much as I'm loving all the galleries and fancy cocktail bars, the food has been completely fucking terrible. I've never been to a capital where the food is so consistently mediocre.

Any recs would be much appreciated.
That's nice, welcome! What district is your hotel? Stay out of the 10th, it's disgusting.

For Asian food, I highly recommendations "Shanghai Tan"

Then there is "Augenweide" , which has a nice mix of different stuff but is meant to have really good steaks (I'm vegetarian though, so I wouldn't know lol)

For nice Pubfood and Burgers, go to Charly P's https://www.charlieps.at/
or "The long hall"
https://thelonghall.at/menu/

And if you want Austrian food "Meissl und Schaden" is really good.

Oh and we have Award winning Pizza!
The owner looks a bit like Tom Hardy in "Bronson". So that's good!

kThIXTC.png

Last edited:

badblue

A cannabis company in BC, Canada is allowed to possess, produce, sell, and distribute cocaine.
All drugs have been decriminalized in BC as well as part of a 3 year program.

Interested Season 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

A cannabis company in BC, Canada is allowed to possess, produce, sell, and distribute cocaine.
All drugs have been decriminalized in BC as well as part of a 3 year program.

Interested Season 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm
Make sure to hit up your local whore houses too. Look for the neon signs. That's how you know it's a classy establishment.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Wild shit is going down on my street. A few weeks ago at night, I'm watching TV and I hear screeching outside, I look outside and a truck is swerving down the street, clearly drunk as hell, the truck smashes into a parked motorcycle and breaks off a piece of it and drags a bunch of debris and parts all the way down the block. The neighbors ran out and were like FUCK. Eventually they hopped into a car and went out looking for the truck.

Last night I'm watching the TLOU and I hears screeching again. I look outside, same fucking truck. It smashes into a parked car really hard. Then it drives up on the sidewalk and stops for like a minute. Then it reverses back onto the street tries to get away. At this point half the street is streaming outside in pursuit of the truck and it smashes into 2 more cars. Then the truck is swarmed by like 10 people. One neighbor jumps on the hood, others open the door, the driver stumbles out of the car and a bunch of people yell "He's got a gun" and he points the gun at my neighbors and then eventually just abandons the car and runs off into the night. Cops came and were there all night. Went out looking for the guy. And they possessed the truck.

What are the odds the same fucking dude on two occasions drives drunk down the same street and crashes into vehicles? I wonder if this is the only street or if there's a whole bunch of cars he's smashed into.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Wild shit is going down on my street. A few weeks ago at night, I'm watching TV and I hear screeching outside, I look outside and a truck is swerving down the street, clearly drunk as hell, the truck smashes into a parked motorcycle and breaks off a piece of it and drags a bunch of debris and parts all the way down the block. The neighbors ran out and were like FUCK. Eventually they hopped into a car and went out looking for the truck.

Last night I'm watching the TLOU and I hears screeching again. I look outside, same fucking truck. It smashes into a parked car really hard. Then it drives up on the sidewalk and stops for like a minute. Then it reverses back onto the street tries to get away. At this point half the street is streaming outside in pursuit of the truck and it smashes into 2 more cars. Then the truck is swarmed by like 10 people. One neighbor jumps on the hood, others open the door, the driver stumbles out of the car and a bunch of people yell "He's got a gun" and he points the gun at my neighbors and then eventually just abandons the car and runs off into the night. Cops came and were there all night. Went out looking for the guy. And they possessed the truck.

What are the odds the same fucking dude on two occasions drives drunk down the same street and crashes into vehicles? I wonder if this is the only street or if there's a whole bunch of cars he's smashed into.
My brother in Christ, you need to move.

Top Bottom