• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Thaedolus

my wrists are still sore from all the dicks i jerked off this weekend

could be worse
9UjXWZS.png

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Oh damn. My bad for my part in that meme. I try and make the jokes and they don't always hit. It was great while it lasted.

Last edited:

Star-Lord

Did I miss anything in the last few pages of the Era thread. Sad to see it go. At least we'll always have Next Level Lames ™
Not really, it was mostly mocking the sites new stance on advertising. They now literally fill the screen with adverts, akin to those seen on adult entertainment sites. MOBA sure did a good job at keeping things exactly how they are.

Ionian

Not really, it was mostly mocking the sites new stance on advertising. They now literally fill the screen with adverts, akin to those seen on adult entertainment sites. MOBA sure did a good job at keeping things exactly how they are.

Ah that sucks the thread was locked, was hilarious. Second one down too. Guess it was running out of material though.

I feel like owning a digital only console is telling the world "hey, I enjoy being fucked in the ass with no ownership whatsoever. Oh, you're gonna take away my favorite dildo, go ahead! I've been very bad and I deserve punishment!"

Star-Lord

Ah that sucks the thread was locked, was hilarious. Second one down too. Guess it was running out of material though.
I guess it had run it’s course, and had turned into nothing more than a meme graveyard. Nothing of real value was being added. Like I said, though, 78 pages. That’s not far off 8K replies, one of the busiest, most popular, threads on NeoGAF. She will be missed.

Flintty

I guess it had run it’s course, and had turned into nothing more than a meme graveyard. Nothing of real value was being added. Like I said, though, 78 pages. That’s not far off 8K replies, one of the busiest, most popular, threads on NeoGAF. She will be missed.
Shame it couldn’t stay open so we can laugh at the meltdowns when Rittenhouse walks.

Star-Lord

Then go to reseterror to,laugh about it. If someone would get off their arse and finish it.
Is that site still not up any running yet? 🙄
I do have a life to live, you know? I’ve got work, home, friends, GAF, and a potential budding relationship. And, tonight, half a strawberry cheesecake from M&S. ResetError will happen in good time. Maybe I could hire a tech team and not pay them.

Top Bottom