• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Peggies

Gold Member
Poor kids got the worst time of year for a birthday.
That's what people keep saying but I'm not so sure. My dad, my brother and myself were born in december and it's quite nice actually. It's just a problem when you've got stingy parents. Or - God forbid - poor parents.

T8SC

Poor kids got the worst time of year for a birthday.

1450372818-1.jpg

T8SC

Deep_rising_ver3.jpg

WTF happened to this movie?

It's never on TV, its hard to find physically unless you want to spend a fortune and I don't think it's on streaming platforms.

It was setup for a sequel which never happened. :messenger_crying:

Peggies

Gold Member
Deep_rising_ver3.jpg

WTF happened to this movie?

It's never on TV, its hard to find physically unless you want to spend a fortune and I don't think it's on streaming platforms.

It was setup for a sequel which never happened. :messenger_crying:
Never heard of it but Famke Janssen (before her plastic surgery disaster) is in it which is good.

Ionian

Never heard of it but Famke Janssen (before her plastic surgery disaster) is in it which is good.

Had to look her up, instantly recognized her as Jean Grey, she was gorgeous.

Shocked to see what she looks like now after what must have been more than a few procedures. :O

What a shame. :(

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
And by that, I meant the rib eye steak I got in for dinner. Rustled up a homemade peppercorn sauce to go with it, along with chunky homemade chips and a few crispy salad leaves. A meal fit for a king, Ashley, I say a meal fit for a king.
Pics or gtfo

Thaedolus

Me titties be making taters for turkey day then be taking off for family time.

Smooches for all y’all, be merry and love all the retards you have some genetic connection to. That’s the reason for the season baby!

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
A. I am really fucking high

B. Hawkeye's son in the new Disney+ show looks like Kyle Rittenhouse

C. This combining of events is making me smile so much

Mods I promise this is apolitical, it's just dude for real looks like Rittenhouse and that shit is funny.

Top Bottom