• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
86fCXSr.png

112120_RittenhouseBail_01.jpg

Damn, it's true.
I barely see a resemblance. The Disney kid has a way thinner face and neck, and strong cheekbones. Maybe the way his eyes and eyebrows are set have a similarity but that’s it.

Toons

Banned
I barely see a resemblance. The Disney kid has a way thinner face and neck, and strong cheekbones. Maybe the way his eyes and eyebrows are set have a similarity but that’s it.

Hes aged up since that pic. If you find a screenshot from the show hes a dead ringer. Same hairstyle too.

All he has to do is practice his hiccup crying and he's got guaranteed movie roles

Star-Lord

Does the pope shit in the woods?
Nope. We celebrate getting rid of you lot and killing all the natives.
Fine, fuck the both of you. I’ll celebrate it in the only way I, as a citizen of Great Britain, know how. By rummaging around in the back of my cupboards for out of date tinned foods and donating them to the local school’s harvest festival. Shove that up your pipe and smoke it.

Ionian

Just saw a screencap myself. She claimed to be bi/asexual/lesbian (one of those) just a few months ago.

That's hilarious, he/she is putting up boundaries of defense. They must be getting some push-back with the new owners.

A non-paid, trans and furry moderator that hates all white people yet pours scorn at every given chance. It couldn't be more obvious but each to their own I guess. They need to get off that forum for their own mental health.

EDIT: Saw the post. Talk about moving the goalposts. hahahaha

Last edited:

Soodanim

For anyone curious it's the Dave Chapelle thread over there.

NZPWJYm.jpg
What I don’t get is why it’s a drive by. No elaboration, no nothing. Just “You’re dumb, you don’t get it, there’s nuance here but lol if you think I’m going to be the one to detail any of it”. It’s why the reputation is what it is: angry victim as a personality. Not a good example of a community leader.

Last edited:

Star-Lord

Seriously, how can someone be so abrasive? Never a moment of levity or fun, just constant bad attitude. Life must be such a chore for someone like that
I mean, I can kind of relate. Up until my mid-twenties, I was all serious business. I found it hard to find joy in, well, anything. And then I had an epiphany-like moment, and try to find positivity in everything and everyone.

Soodanim

I mean, I can kind of relate. Up until my mid-twenties, I was all serious business. I found it hard to find joy in, well, anything. And then I had an epiphany-like moment, and try to find positivity in everything and everyone.
Best way to be. A huge amount of life is all about how you choose to look at it. Life's better when you look for the good. Too much of the internet/world likes to find the bad, which is a big why there's so much division.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Happy Black Friday everyone (even the Brits). I hope you take the time to reflect on how you can all be better allies today.

I know I am spending time reflecting on my own shortcomings--Sorry to my Mrs. for those times making whoopee that went quicker than expected. I hope to allay my love a little more steadfast in the future.

Star-Lord

Happy Black Friday everyone (even the Brits). I hope you take the time to reflect on how you can all be better allies today.
I need to start being kinder not only to others, but to myself as well. I’m often very critical of myself and my characteristics, where I should be seeing them as qualities worth having. In regards to others, owing to past experiences, I’m often too quick to put them in my ‘Do Not Trust’ pile, without really giving them a chance. One of my goals for 2022 is to be more open to trusting people and loving myself.

Last edited:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I need to start being kinder not only to others, but to myself as well. I’m often very critical of myself and my characteristics, where I should be seeing them as qualities worth having. In regards to others, owing to past experiences, I’m often too quick to put them in my ‘Do Not Trust’ pile, without really giving them a chance. One of my goals for 2022 is to be more open to trusting people and loving myself.
I want to fuck more.

Top Bottom