• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Saber

Gold Member
Popeyes is okay. Chick-fil-a is also okay. I am not a big fried chicken guy though. Maybe once or twice per decade.

You're lucky you even have those there. Here where I live I can barelly find Popeyes and theres no Chick-fil-a at all. KFC is under reform, and any other fried chicken seller sucks like real real hard(they're that bad).

Tschumi

Popeyes is okay. Chick-fil-a is also okay. I am not a big fried chicken guy though. Maybe once or twice per decade.
Japan, like many Asian countries, likes its chicken slimy, with a strategically positioned splinter of bone, and with a big slough of rubbery skin hanging off it, even KFC.. being Australian and reared on barbecue i like any chicken that's tasty, not slimy, and has no additional layer of skin between the batter and the meat.

As such, these days, i too rarely partake.

Star-Lord

You're lucky you even have those there. Here where I live I can barelly find Popeyes and theres no Chick-fil-a at all. KFC is under reform, and any other fried chicken seller sucks like real real hard(they're that bad).
We literally have no fast food joints or restaurants whatsoever in this back-country village. I have to drive a good fifteen minutes out of the area to find a McDonalds. KFC is about half-hour. There’s no Burger King for fucking miles.

We literally have no fast food joints or restaurants whatsoever in this back-country village. I have to drive a good fifteen minutes out of the area to find a McDonalds. KFC is about half-hour. There’s no Burger King for fucking miles.
No good local options? Or is it the standard, Indian, Chinese and fish and chips.

Last edited:
We have a proper traditional pub and a chippy that is rarely open. They do meals at the pub, but it’s the usual pie and mash, fish and chips, Full English, etc. No proper guilt-ridden fast food places for miles.
Sounds very quaint. Must be proper in the middle of bumblefuck-nowhere.

Thaedolus

Text from my best bud:

“Welp, I have a meeting with my boss today to talk about the time last week that I told a partner to fuck off...

Goodbye job...”

lmao, time to get the popcorn. My guy’s the chillest dude I know, I got to know what precipitated that…

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
So we're implementing a new ExpressRoute for Azure. This means we basically have to change all of our WAN connections as we would if we were standing up entirely new Azure connections.

Sucks this can't be a millisecond change over. Going to be busy, busy, busy this weekend.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Text from my best bud:

“Welp, I have a meeting with my boss today to talk about the time last week that I told a partner to fuck off...

Goodbye job...”

lmao, time to get the popcorn. My guy’s the chillest dude I know, I got to know what precipitated that…
tell him to go in wearing this
pd.20125307.132.398955.s3.1-front-white-ffffff-none-x11.925y11.925-135.15-800x800.jpg

Thaedolus

Tv Land Reaction GIF by nobodies.

How is everyone?

My hair smells of puke, my yoni is still sore and I am exhausted but still quite happy.

Having the entire contents of a 6 month old's belly emptied out down your shirt at 2AM is practically a rite of passage in this house. Both kids got me, at about the same age, about the same time of night, and I think I may have had the same shirt on for each. Showering off curdled milk in the night is a character builder.

Peggies

Gold Member
Having the entire contents of a 6 month old's belly emptied out down your shirt at 2AM is practically a rite of passage in this house. Both kids got me, at about the same age, about the same time of night, and I think I may have had the same shirt on for each. Showering off curdled milk in the night is a character builder.
Sounds nice lol!

I currently spend my nights with milk pumping. It's hideous, I don't even have a free hand, otherwise I could at least browse Metagaf.

XyRmfIJ.jpg

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Japan, like many Asian countries, likes its chicken slimy, with a strategically positioned splinter of bone, and with a big slough of rubbery skin hanging off it, even KFC.. being Australian and reared on barbecue i like any chicken that's tasty, not slimy, and has no additional layer of skin between the batter and the meat.

As such, these days, i too rarely partake.
wat

Go get Korean fried chicken.

nush

Gold Member
Don’t get me wrong, it’s a beautiful place to live, but there’s literally nothing to do but feed the ducks and pray at church.

I've lived in places like that but I was a kid so riding my bike, climbing trees and playing by the stream was enough entertainment. As an adult they really suck.

Top Bottom