• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meta GAF |ON| Gaf on Gaf

Peggies

Gold Member
I don't get it. What's a maxipad?

Whats Going On Reaction GIF by Travis

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
I really should try and quit forums in general again tbh. If I have one guilty pleasure, it's this.

I'd be so embarrassed trying to explain this crap to someone IRL

On the other hand, maybe I'll sign up for another forum with my same handle and avatar but never post. Just react to the posts of others and see how long it takes until someone @'s me and calls me a cock sucker (depending on the forum, might not take very long at all).

Star-Lord

Good point
I mean, every forum I’ve been an active member of has had at least five or so utter dickwads who go out of their way to cause trouble. Their was one forum, FileFront Forums, who had a sub-forum dedicated to having it out with each other. It worked well, actually, and would be interesting to see if such a thing worked here.

Star-Lord

GAF tried it, it was called the Politics Forum.
I wasn’t around for that (thankfully, may I add?) but I’m talking a sub-forum with the sole intention of being a melee. A no bars held, anything goes free-for-all, with the only rule being that any disputes are kept in there. I’d like to go head to head (tip to tip?) with old Dick Packer.

Tschumi

I wasn’t around for that (thankfully, may I add?) but I’m talking a sub-forum with the sole intention of being a melee. A no bars held, anything goes free-for-all, with the only rule being that any disputes are kept in there. I’d like to go head to head (tip to tip?) with old Dick Packer.
To be honest mate

I think this thread is about as close to your vision as is healthy for this place loooll

Peggies

Gold Member
Positive COVID case in one of my kid’s daycare class, so now both have to stay home the whole week…normally the wife has two days off but she picked up extra shifts because there’s such a need, so I get to spend extra quality ass time with the little angels while trying to do my job from home, awwww 🤬
I Love You Reaction GIF

I feel you! Sending you a virtual hug. How old are your critters?

Thaedolus

3.5 years and 11 months. The older one is mostly able to play alone and not burn the house down, but the younger one can walk now and wants to open every cabinet and throw its contents all over.

Tschumi

Is that Tool? :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Positive COVID case in one of my kid’s daycare class, so now both have to stay home the whole week…normally the wife has two days off but she picked up extra shifts because there’s such a need, so I get to spend extra quality ass time with the little angels while trying to do my job from home, awwww 🤬
That sucks mate, hope your kids are alright too

Have courage!

Star-Lord

Damn man, hang in there. COVID ain’t pretty at the best of times, but to have it when so young. Just keep strong, dude, we’ve all got your back.

Peggies

Gold Member
3.5 years and 11 months. The older one is mostly able to play alone and not burn the house down, but the younger one can walk now and wants to open every cabinet and throw its contents all over.
Oh boy, that's what I'm dreading. My little one is sleeping a lot and can barely move on his own but it's still exhausting. Where do you find time going to the toilet with kids walking and opening shit?

Edit: Get well soon, the lot of you!

Last edited:
The last two shows I saw before the pandemic hit were Iron Maiden then Tool. Now they’re both coming through my state, so it’ll probably be Tool then Maiden for my return to live shows 🤘
Wish Maiden didn't hate touring in the UK. I know the crowds and whatnot are in South America and the US but please throw us a bone. You're bloody from here.

Thaedolus

Oh boy, that's what I'm dreading. My little one is sleeping a lot and can barely move on his own but it's still exhausting. Where do you find time going to the toilet with kids walking and opening shit?

Edit: Get well soon, the lot of you!

You start to develop a sense of “they’re playing nice together, I got two minutes to shower.” But yes when one of us is stuck home alone with them for hours on end, we tend to be rather haggard and the house looks like a bomb went off.

PS wtf:

p29DoMQ.png

Top Bottom