• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meteora - Official Teaser Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Watch the teaser trailer for a peek at Meteora, the upcoming single-player arcade combat racer game, where you control a meteor locked in a race for survival against a young, chaotic universe.

Meteora launches on PC via Steam on July 14, 2022.

Kuranghi

🎶 Sometimes I need to remember just to breathe 🎶
🎶 Sometimes I need you to stay away from me 🎶
🎶 Sometimes I'm in disbelief, I didn't know 🎶
🎶 Somehow I need you to go 🎶

*thinks this is amazing as a boy and seethes while listening to it*

Listening to it now as an adult is pretty funny though, I'm not saying its bad its just very comically angsty.

Last edited:
Listening to it now as an adult is pretty funny though, I'm not saying its bad its just very comically angry.
Linkin Park lyrics are so comically and blatantly on the nose in their expressions of teenage angst that I half suspected them of being some sort of parody project when I first heard them. I was only like 14 myself at the time, so that's really saying something.

Kuranghi

Linkin Park lyrics are so comically and blatantly on the nose in their expressions of teenage angst that I half suspected them of being some sort of parody project when I first heard them. I was only like 14 myself at the time, so that's really saying something.

Hybrid Theory was the first copied album that got passed around our secondary school, everyone had a copy from my friend who had a PC and CD burner :LOL:

p.s. - Please don't ban me for piracy, Mods! It was over 20 years ago!

Last edited:
Hybrid Theory was the first copied album that got passed around our secondary school, everyone had a copy from my friend who had a PC and CD burner :LOL:

p.s. - Please don't ban me for piracy, Mods! It was over 20 years ago!
You are the disgrace of the phonographic industry!

anakin skywalker hate GIF

/s

Top Bottom