• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metro Exodus Expansion pass : Free on PS4/PS5

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
PSA : 2 of the best DLCs of the last few years are now available for free on PS4/PS5.

The 2 colonels : A nice and linear 7hour affair with an atmosphere so thick that you can cut it with a knife.
Bridges/fills in some key story moments form the main game.

Sam's story : it's more Metro Exodus really, easily 10/12+ hours if you take your time.

Xbros, take a look on the Xbox store, maybe it's also free there (?).

For those not in the know, whole game got updated for "next gen" on both the Xbox and PS, 60fps with dynamic 4K and RT shadows. One of the best experiences/games of last gen, absolutely loved it.

Good lookin out. Never finished the main game but enjoyed it to a certain degree. Only problem is that the 5.1/7.1 surround sound in the game is broken so I have to play it on 7 channel stereo which isn't terrible but not ideal for a game of that quality.

Kilau

H9wSBGY.jpg

No free?

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
Guys, I'm in Euroland, had bought the "golden" edition back in the day which was a separate thing compared to the main game+ expansion pass.

Today, I was taking a look in the PS store and the Metro Exodus season pass showed up with the tag "free" - not "in your library" nor the "download" one.

Maybe I jumped the shark ?
Sorry if i fooked up boys and gals G'damn it...

Last edited:

acm2000

very pretty games but highly over rated, they are very average first person shooters with very average gunplay.

im hoping stalker 2 will cure the itch but given all the stuff the devs have been through im keeping my expectations in check.

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
Took a look at my library and :
- Metro Exodus : "download"
- Sam's story : "download"
- The two colonels : "download"

...Expansion pass shows up as "free" on the store.

Welp, fookin' PS store man...

To my defence, 3.73 Eurodollars is still a good price 😁

Sorry guys

Top Bottom