• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metro Exodus next Gen Announced PC-SeriesX-PS5 FIGHT!!!

JackMcGunns

Runs at 60 FPS with RT on Series S.

Wow... And some people thought having RT acceleration in such a weak console would be a bad thing lol

Series S is an amazing console for people still rocking at 1080p display. There was a time when everyone was saying: "I just want next gen visuals with 1080p and 60fps, I would be totally happy with that" that's literally what Series S offers, yet many people knock it for some strange reason. At $299 it's a steal knowing that the $500 XOneX was pretty much stuck at 30fps.

Series S is an amazing console for people still rocking at 1080p display. There was a time when everyone was saying: "I just want next gen visuals with 1080p and 60fps, I would be totally happy with that" that's literally what Series S offers, yet many people knock it for some strange reason. At $299 it's a steal knowing that the $500 XOneX was pretty much stuck at 30fps.
Needs a 50 price drop and its incredible value.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I played this on PS4 Pro, but I think the Next-gen enhancements, along with using M+KB on Series X, will make this a much more pleasant experience. I'm hoping anyway.

Hage Kamo

XSX ver.
OskvjSP.jpg
0AInDb5.jpg

Top Bottom