• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metro Exodus Rated For PS5 and Xbox Series, Runs at 4K/60 FPS With Ray-Tracing

Amiga

I tried playing it a while back on gamepass and didn’t get very far because the movement felt so slow and sluggish like you were moving through peanut butter. That alone killed the game for me considering it’s open world and the movement is so slow, not for me. The game may be amazing for all I know but, just a heads up if that is something that may bother you.

Tried the 1st one, the level design killed it for me. out of all the environment you see there is only one obscure path forward. there are no clear distinction between what you can and can't interact with.

xion4360

Stuart360

I hope they can patch in tesselation for PS5/XSX users. I'm currently playing the game right now, and earlier i tried with tesselation off and you lose so much fine detal, the game looks so much flatter. Turning tesselation on and off didnt even change gpu usage that much.

MaDBrute

Banned
Hey xbox people how are controls? On ps5 they fucked up sensitivity, they added tons acceleration, makes aiming difficult.

Top Bottom