• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metroid Dread Leaks Thread

alucard0712_rus

Gold Member
Played it for ~30mins in store and I have fears.
Samus Returns was my favorite Metroid game to date (of course with Super Metroid) and from what I've seen Dread is "closer" to Other M than to Samus Returns.
Hope that's because it's first minutes.

Last edited:

SoldnerKei

going by some reactions here I am really eager to play it, a souls metroid sounds like something I didnt know I needed ayy

also, any word on the zero suit version of this game? for science

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
going by some reactions here I am really eager to play it, a souls metroid sounds like something I didnt know I needed ayy

also, any word on the zero suit version of this game? for science
So far zippo. If Zero Suit is in this game it's a secret to everybody.

gotcha, guess it's a 100%/shortest completion time ending thing, cause cant imagine not having the zero suit at all lol

She still goes Zero Suit on death. Heard you no longer get Zero Suit endings, instead you unlock galleries. Keyword "heard" so not 100% certain.

SoldnerKei

It's 2021 I can totally imagine it.
ah yes indeed, problemathicc & unrealisthicc

,and yeah, make sense it show up when you die, seems like they'll keep using the Other M zero suit, oh welp, I was expecting a design akin to her new suit but at least they didnt nerf her tits like in smash
thanks for the video

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
2sb9g7tzmss71.jpg

L O L
O
L

Top Bottom