• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Micromania France to offer Xbox All-Access in time for Black Friday, first month free. Deal for Xbox Series S only.

No you're not dreaming, the famous Xbox Series S is displayed from 24.99 euros at Micromania. How is it possible ? We tell you how to get your Microsoft console at this price!

The Xbox Series S is one of Microsoft's most popular consoles. The price of this console can nevertheless repel more than one. Thus, Micromania did not wait for Black Friday to offer you one of the most attractive offers. Right now you have the option to get the Xbox Series S + 24 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for just 24.99 euros per month, for 24 months . With this Xbox All Access membership, you get:

– Your Xbox Series S console,

– 24 months of Game Pass Ultimate to play multiplayer online and get access to over 100 great games for console, PC and Android + Xbox exclusives and new releases

Right now, Micromania is giving you the first month so you can start playing without paying anything .

Echoing Belgium, it seems Microsoft has partnered with another European retailer to offer All Access installment plan as we get closer to the holidays. As with 6 other countries in Europe this deal will also include the first month free.

It looks like Microsoft is noticing the inflation, the rising prices in Europe, and the lack of income growth and want to take advantage before the holiday rush to offer their no money down payment plan for the Xbox.

This deal is for Xbox Series S only, I'm assuming they have prepped a lot of Series S stock for the holiday season to fulfill any potential standalone or All Access orders. They must not have enough stock for the Series X to risk it as they haven't offered the same deal for the X in this country either.

Yeah Microsoft is going to kneecap Series X to push Series S this holiday.

Or is Microsoft going to push the X and then run out of stock and then Switch to the S to cover up the areas that can't meet demand?

That seems to be the case here, MS has multiple times talked about there not being enough supply, and they can't be talking about the S.

ReBurn

Gold Member
Or is Microsoft going to push the X and then run out of stock and then Switch to the S to cover up the areas that can't meet demand?

That seems to be the case here, MS has multiple times talked about there not being enough supply, and they can't be talking about the S.
They're not going to push the X. They're going to push Series S and some free game pass like last year. They have been saying X will be in short supply. My guess is because they are prioritizing Series S to try to gain market share.

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
Yeah Microsoft is going to kneecap Series X to push Series S this holiday.
I really dislike this push for their lower powered console

Sad Happy Hour GIF

They're not going to push the X. They're going to push Series S and some free game pass like last year. They have been saying X will be in short supply. My guess is because they are prioritizing Series S to try to gain market share.

Last year they pushed the X until it was mostly out of stock, and then pushed the S for the rest of the season with the X almost nowhere to be found. '

They don't have less X stock because they are prioritizing the X, the S is easier to produce. They likely couldn't produce the amount of X's they wanted for the holiday season

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
As long as it allows more people to afford video games, I dont care.
Honestly f those power shit.
I am glad these companies are thinking more about consumers. Ps+ premium and gamepass is a great entry for poor people. Especially with $400 ps5 digital and $300 xss.
That's cool and all but there's $15 and $20 game sales on PSN every week and physical gets cheaper even faster

RoadHazard

Gold Member
That's $600. A Series S is $300 yes? So that's $300 for two years of GP. Regular GP is $9.99/month, or $240-ish for two years. Seems like an eeeh deal. I guess you get Ultimate with this, so you technically save some money, but that's if you want/need PC and cloud access. If you don't, buying the console and the sub separately is a better deal.

Edit: I guess this was in €, but I believe $1 = €1 applies here?

Last edited:

MadPanda

Banned
That's $600. A Series S is $300 yes? So that's $300 for two years of GP. Regular GP is $9.99/month, or $240-ish for two years. Seems like an eeeh deal. I guess you get Ultimate with this, so you technically save some money, but that's if you want/need PC and cloud access. If you don't, buying the console and the sub separately is a better deal.

Edit: I guess this was in €, but I believe $1 = €1 applies here?

You could at least read OP, it's not that long.

feynoob

Banned
You could at least read OP, it's not that long.
His math is right.
This is a rip off price.

You can have 2 years of gamepass for 360, plus xss price. 660. But gamepass ultimate in Europe is 10.99. Meaning 2 years is 264. Plus xss. Total of 564.

This yearly thing is a scam in the long term.

MadPanda

Banned
His math is right.
This is a rip off price.

You can have 2 years of gamepass for 360, plus xss price. 660. But gamepass ultimate in Europe is 10.99. Meaning 2 years is 264. Plus xss. Total of 564.

Ultimate is 12.99 in Germany and I guess in the rest of the EU so that's 312 euros. And let's not forget you get a free first month here so that's 25 euros less for the overall price of all access.

Besides, that wasn't my point. He was doing math based on standard gamepass prices and guessed whether it was ultimate or not when all he had to do was to read OP.

Chukhopops

His math is right.
This is a rip off price.

No, it’s 12.99 in France at least, I know because I have the sub.

So it’s basically same as monthly price (no interest) but you don’t have to give all the cash immediately. It’s not bad overall.

Top Bottom