• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft are bringing Sea Of Thieves to Steam

Sota4077

For two years, pirates across the globe have set out in their droves to uncover the mysteries of the Sea of Thieves. Brave buccaneers have taken on Megalodons, repelled the killer Kraken and looted skeleton-filled Forts, forging their names into legend. More than 10 million unique players have already embarked upon this search for adventure, treasure and glory, and soon we’ll be opening the gilded gates to welcome in Steam users!

If you’re seeking the full, glorious sweep of the pirate life, you can dive head-first into Adventure mode where you’re sure to find a wealth of secrets and plunder, guarded by more enemies than you can shake a blunderbuss at. For those looking for a more PvP (Pirate versus Pirate) experience, the Sea Dogs are waiting in The Arena, where you can test your skill against other aspiring champions.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/04/02/set-sail-with-sea-of-thieves-on-steam-coming-soon/

The game is in a really good spot rn, managed to get 3 other friends on it with game pass on PC and I’ve never had a multiplayer experience as fun as I had with sea of thieves

there’s something incredible about the way each experience on the seas can be vastly different from the last. If you manage to play this game with friends it’s really really fun, you can take your time with it doing things however you want, and each time have a unique experience.

Roberts

The game is in a really good spot rn, managed to get 3 other friends on it with game pass on PC and I’ve never had a multiplayer experience as fun as I had with sea of thieves

there’s something incredible about the way each experience on the seas can be vastly different from the last. If you manage to play this game with friends it’s really really fun, you can take your time with it doing things however you want, and each time have a unique experience.

This, so much. Without comparing it to other games, it's truly a unique experience if you can get to play it with your friends. People shitting on Rare being past their prime haven't played the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

mejin

"When it launches on Steam with a price tag of $39.99 USD/£34.99 GBP/€39.99 EUR"

Good luck.

Top Bottom