• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft Earning Report FY22 Q4 | Gaming Revenue Down 7% YoY

Ozriel

M$FT
Sony was able to navigate around it just fine and have multi-exclusives each year. By all means, please continue to carry water for MS.

Their games got delayed just like the rest of the industry. Don’t move goalposts here.

You’re trying to spin COVID related delays as ‘mismanagement’ and unacceptable delays but those issues happened industry wide. Even to Sony.

It drives me crazy how they have all these studios and not one can fucking deliver a game on time, while you have studios like Insomniac that can put out multiple titles in a year.

Arkane and Tango delivered Deathloop and Ghostwire. Playground delivered FH5. Double Fine delivered Psychonauts 2.

Lol @ ‘not one’.

Luckily for MS, the impact of the delays are heavily blunted due to constrained hardware supply.

Ozriel

M$FT
Your eye sight is terrible because where did I say that? The FTC would be suspect as hell to let a, essentially, monopoly having company in the PC space buy up the worlds leading streaming service.

They wouldn't let att buy T Mobile and T Mobile was nowhere near the popularity or market cap as Netflix but MS gets the green light? Yeah okay lol.

There’s zero overlap between the PC OS business and Netflix. And Microsoft doesn’t have an ‘essential monopoly’.

The fact that you can’t see how AT&T - T-Mobile is dramatically different from Microsoft - Netflix comes as no great surprise, given the level of posts you put up here.

Collaborating how? Sega releases games on every platform. The last big exclusives like that panzer dragoon game was twenty fucking years ago. Just because the fantasy of Microsoft buying every other dev/publisher gives you a hard on doesn't make it good for the industry. But I guess the concept of monopolies being bad for the consumer is something completely lost on you.

I am with you in that I shiver at the idea of MS acquiring other publishers, forever changing the landscape and outmuscling all other players due to the magnitude/breadth of their financial resources, but we have zero say on this matter. Whatever MS decides will happen regardless...
Plus, we have been witnessing the creation of new studios formed by veterans of the videogames scene, mitigating some of the effects of the ongoing consolidation. Hopefully this trend continues in the future...

Last edited:

phil_t98

#SonyToo
No

EDIT: is like the movie studios say:
The most successful movie in the second week of the 4 month and blah blah blah.

If you want to use those statements as something meaningful fine. But I you want to have a deeper/nuance analysis/debate/opinion you need more data.

A similar discourse happened with TLOU2 copies sold after 2 years.

end of the day they don't have to please you. Sony do the same thing as you pointed out. its the industry and that's how it works. all the big three are doing well

Ozriel

M$FT
I am with you in that I shiver at the idea of MS acquiring other publishers, forever changing the landscape and outmuscling all other players due to the magnitude/breadth of their financial resources, but we have zero say on this matter. Whatever MS decides will happen regardless...
Plus, we have been witnessing the creation of new studios formed by veterans of the videogames scene, mitigating some of the effects of the ongoing consolidation. Hopefully this trend continues in the future...

Pretty sure I’ve seen you eagerly cheerlead for Sony to acquire Capcom and Square. I really don’t believe your concerns are about ‘consolidation’, but who is doing the consolidating.

Pretty sure I’ve seen you eagerly cheerlead for Sony to acquire Capcom and Square. I really don’t believe your concerns are about ‘consolidation’, but who is doing the consolidating.

Yeah, no. I would rather nobody gets their paws on them, buddy. The current configuration is good as it is. Judging by your message, however, I am not the one who gets aroused by publishers' acquisitions. Individual studios with ties to the manufacturer, that have been groomed, sure, but entire publishers whose franchises, which used to come on all platforms, become suddenly exclusives? Only a fanboy would applaud the move...

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Wow, impressive number, they doubled their revenue?

Where exactly?

Wait, were you just lying to me? Can I lie too?

Jeez did you even take a breath returning from your last ban before jumping right back into trolling and console warring??? Look at the chart in the tweet you posted for the answer to the bolded. $9B to $16B = almost double

Moving on to topic at hand, it seems this is great news for Xbox and Microsoft overall. MS met (or beat) their forecast which is why their stock is up over 4%. They also as usual made a shit ton of money this quarter and this year. Xbox is having it's best year ever and Game Pass subs are continuing upward.

While a certain group are trying to paint this as super negative, this all sounds like good news to me.

oldergamer

If this was the bill gates led MS, I think you might have a case, but the company has dramatically changes since 2017. I think its worse if Sony acquires companies as they have a history of making those games exclusive. Bungie can't even be used as an example right now as we've yet to see what will happen. MLB the show was forced by MLB threatening to pull the license if they didn't allow porting.

MS is the most open of the three console makes and the only one actively publishing games on all platforms. I'm happy to see a day when small game development studios can get backing from a console maker. In the past Sony won't send you a dev kit unless you have a publisher. MS changed this for the better. I'd seen SCEA destroy development studios by refusing to publish a game that they felt was in completion with something they were already publishing. This is no longer the case as there are many ways you could publish. I saw sony tell studios to add content to improve chance of approval, only to not publish after the studios did.

Sorry but each console maker has gone through phases of behavior that ran counter to game makers. Sony isn't an exception there.

DaGwaphics

Walmart literally just put those up, got the alert a bit ago. No one is saying that they are never available, just that availability isn't improved. They still sell out and are missing for weeks afterwards, that's not great availability.

Walmart and BB do their stock a little weird too, rather than just dump what they have and let people go for it they seem to offer a tiny amount at random times. Makes it to where you have to try and hit the little 5-10minute windows they create throughout the day. When I was thinking of upgrading the old PC that really infuriated me when looking for the FE cards at BB.

Last edited:

ChorizoPicozo

Gold Member
end of the day they don't have to please you. Sony do the same thing as you pointed out. its the industry and that's how it works. all the big three are doing well
No shit Sherlock. Every company does this, every company is going to spin the narrative positively. Is their job to do so.

What I am saying is, If someone (like you or me) WANTS or TRIES to use those statements as dogma. is meaningless, you need more data to have a nueaced/deeper analysis-opinion.

That is the only thing I am saying.

Rivet

Last edited:
If this was the bill gates led MS, I think you might have a case, but the company has dramatically changes since 2017. I think its worse if Sony acquires companies as they have a history of making those games exclusive. Bungie can't even be used as an example right now as we've yet to see what will happen. MLB the show was forced by MLB threatening to pull the license if they didn't allow porting.

MS is the most open of the three console makes and the only one actively publishing games on all platforms. I'm happy to see a day when small game development studios can get backing from a console maker. In the past Sony won't send you a dev kit unless you have a publisher. MS changed this for the better. I'd seen SCEA destroy development studios by refusing to publish a game that they felt was in completion with something they were already publishing. This is no longer the case as there are many ways you could publish. I saw sony tell studios to add content to improve chance of approval, only to not publish after the studios did.

Sorry but each console maker has gone through phases of behavior that ran counter to game makers. Sony isn't an exception there.

I can not wait for the next ES, Doom and Wolfenstein to hit the Playstation...Sorry, you were saying? Had MS allowed Bethesda/Zenimax to still release its titles -the multiplatform ones- on the Playstation, even after a time, you would have had a point. Alas, it is not happening, and probably never will. Half a dozen franchises that used to come to all consoles are now GP locked, so, no, MS is not as open as you think they are. Also, there is no ambiguity regarding Bungie orientation. Contrary to MS evasive statements, the wording is pretty clear.

Last edited:

Lognor

Banned
Extended history shows Series X has been constantly available somewhere online in the US at least since July 15.

https://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/microsoftxboxseriesx/full_history.php
Okay for two weeks? That's nothing! LOL. Both XSX and PS5 have been supply constrained since their releases. Even now the XSX isn't so readily available. Moreso than the PS5, but you can't go into any store and find it. Right now, based on what you posted, it's ONLY available at Walmart. What about Best Buy? Target? Gamestop? Etc?

Isn't the PS5 going to be available at Gamestop this weekend? Thought I saw a post on that. Does that mean the PS5 is readily available? Just think man

DaGwaphics

Okay for two weeks? That's nothing! LOL. Both XSX and PS5 have been supply constrained since their releases. Even now the XSX isn't so readily available. Moreso than the PS5, but you can't go into any store and find it. Right now, based on what you posted, it's ONLY available at Walmart. What about Best Buy? Target? Gamestop? Etc?

Isn't the PS5 going to be available at Gamestop this weekend? Thought I saw a post on that. Does that mean the PS5 is readily available? Just think man

That's not a great tracker. BB did have some a couple weeks back, so did Amazon. I think Target had some for a few seconds too.

phil_t98

#SonyToo
No shit Sherlock. Every company does this, every company is going to spin the narrative positively. Is their job to do so.

What I am saying is, If someone (like you or me) WANTS or TRIES to use those statements as dogma. is meaningless, you need more data to have a nueaced/deeper analysis-opinion.

That is the only thing I am saying.

But it doesn’t make the statement untrue though does it?

oldergamer

I can not wait for the next ES, Doom and Wolfenstein to hit the Playstation...Sorry, you were saying? Had MS allowed Bethesda/Zenimax to still release its titles -the multiplatform ones- on the Playstation, even after a time, you would have had a point. Alas, it is not happening, and probably never will. Half a dozen franchises that used to come to all consoles are now GP locked, so, no, MS is not as open as you think they are. Also, there is no ambiguity regarding Bungie orientation. Contrary to MS evasive statements, the wording is pretty clear.
How about minecraft, minecraft legends, Call of duty and overwatch instead? Or ghostwire tokyo and deathloop? Its still better then Sony publishing NOTHING on other platforms. Note MS isn't opposed to releasing games on other platforms. Playstation still received Doom and Wolfenstein updates.

You're ignoring clear evidence in front of you just to support a preconceived notion. MS hasn't made evasive statements regarding activision have they? no.

Three

Dude, you are clueless. There have been supply issues. This is for the year. Just recently have Xbox consoles been more readily available.

Last quarter xbox consoles were more readily available compared to Q3 and to 2021.

A quarter where supply issues eased and supply got better globally for everything but because MS made an off hand comment about a supply issue you think supply was lower in Q4 compared to Q3 and to 2021 even.
We had this thread right at the beginning of April (Q4)

Titled "It looks like XSX shortage finally coming to an end"

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/it-l...hortage-are-finally-coming-to-an-end.1633908/

With the usual suspects talking about MS unbelievable ramp up in production and "[2021 being] the height of scarcity anyway and MS was also updating Xcloud with SXs". Bernd even mentioning MS supply buying power. Now when I say people are spending less this quarter and demand has gone down all of a sudden this was the worst quarter for supply constraints.
Besides I don't think somebody who lost a bet so badly should be talking about being clueless.

Last edited:

ChorizoPicozo

Gold Member
But it doesn’t make the statement untrue though does it?
It could be like a "Half-True" or like " Cherry picky true".

You can see this very frequently in movie reporting via PR statements/Established Media/Influencers/social media discourse.

Is fascinating in a crisis management/PR-Marketing kind of way.

And this is why I said IF you want to have a deeper/nuanced analysis-opinion you will need more data.

Robochobo

Extended history shows Series X has been available every day in a US online shop at least since July 15.

https://www.nowinstock.net/videogaming/consoles/microsoftxboxseriesx/full_history.php
This ain't it chief. Stop, my invincible son.
fS802iH.gif

How about minecraft, minecraft legends, Call of duty and overwatch instead? Or ghostwire tokyo and deathloop? Its still better then Sony publishing NOTHING on other platforms. Note MS isn't opposed to releasing games on other platforms. Playstation still received Doom and Wolfenstein updates.

You're ignoring clear evidence in front of you just to support a preconceived notion. MS hasn't made evasive statements regarding activision have they? no.

Are you serious? You want Sony own studios (the equivalent of the Xbox dev teams) to port their in-house made titles to the Xbox? Why? Has the PS platform received Gears of War and Forza? Will Fable be ported as well? What about Hellblade 2, a sequel to a multiplatform title?
The point I was making is pretty clear and non-controversial: The issue arises when franchises that used to be enjoyed by all machines' fans, get locked to a specific platform/service. If Sony were to acquire Capcom, any sane person would want them not to deprive the Xbox community of Resident Evil and DMC, for example..

Last edited:

Ghostwire and Deathloop were paid for as temporary exclusives before MS absorbed Zenimax; COD and Overwatch will only remain as they are because after the Zenimax deal, depriving the PS of such massive brands would have certainly obstructed the acquisition process; Minecraft thrives because of its massive community, just like the Bungie titles do. Your objection is nonsensical, sorry...

Last edited:

Last quarter xbox consoles were more readily available compared to Q3 and to 2021.

A quarter where supply issues eased and supply got better globally for everything but because MS made an off hand comment about a supply issue you think supply was lower in Q4 compared to Q3 and to 2021 even.

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/it-l...hortage-are-finally-coming-to-an-end.1633908/

With the usual suspects talking about MS unbelievable ramp up in production and "[2021 being] the height of scarcity anyway and MS was also updating Xcloud with SXs". Bernd even mentioning MS supply buying power. Now when I say people are spending less this quarter and demand has gone down all of a sudden this was the worst quarter for supply constraints.
Besides I don't think somebody who lost a bet so badly should be talking about being clueless.

Cool thread. Turns out the consoles were sold out after a day.

Three

Cool thread. Turns out the consoles were sold out after a day.
Yeah, one you were in too. Turns out they weren't sold out in a day either there was stock for a while at least 3 days in the US since the tweet was earlier and people were seeing stock up until the 8th of april. In the UK you could readily buy one in all 3 months and stock actually run out in July. I just want to know don't people get dizzy of all this flip flopping in reasoning?

The Series S was good for tying over Xbox in the market when X wasn't in stock.

But at the moment it looks like X has been in stock and continuously on top of the best sellers list since yesterday.

People are seriously suggesting supply issues this past quarter have been worse than the previous quarter or worse than 2021 even. The height of the chip shortages. Bernd, show any evidence, a single one, that supply issues have been worse this quarter than the past. I'd love to hear the reasoning.

Last edited:

oldergamer

Are you serious? You want Sony own studios (the equivalent of the Xbox dev teams) to port their in-house made titles to the Xbox? Why? Has the PS platform received Gears of War and Forza? Will Fable be ported as well? What about Hellblade 2, a sequel to a multiplatform title?
The point I was making is pretty clear and non-controversial: The issue arises when franchises that used to be enjoyed by all machines' fans, get locked to a specific platform/service. If Sony were to acquire Capcom, any sane person would want them not to deprive the Xbox community of Resident Evil and DMC, for example..
That is what you are asking MS to do. The double standard you put forth is both annoying and stupid. MS has released games on playstation that never previously existed on the platform. Sony has done nothing of the sort. Minecraft legends was a new IP title. MS has been reasing games on other consoles dating back to the games they published on the nintendo DS

Did sony not pay to keep streetfighter off xbox all of last generation? did they not pay to keep GTA of xbox platforms in the past, same goes for final fantasy. Where is my copy of Kena that was announced as multiplatform? Where are my kotor remakes. You know that game that was exclusive on the original xbox but is now exclusive to Playstation?

The point you were making was as clear as mud. sorry.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

You sure try your hardest trying to make Xbox's latest data seem like it's due to tons of supply and not enough gamers wanting it.

A page or two back, you dont even know the concept of supply and demand to start with because you think when sales go down, it's due to a drop in demand.
No I don't see what you're saying. Seems more like you're upset that I didn't frame the decline in demand with "a reason" when all I'm saying is that there is lower demand for the consoles if there is a 11% decline in sales and shelf availability.
How do you know demand has decreased while console shelf space and availability are up for Sony or MS?
The answer is I don't, the things I do know is that somebody said console availability is up while simultaneously hardware sales are down. Now it's difficult to find definitive proof that console availability is up but with those two the only logical conclusion is that demand is down this quarter. Whether that initial assumption is true or not is up for debate but supply constraints eased last quarter not got worse.

People are seriously suggesting supply issues this past quarter have been worse than the previous quarter or worse than 2021 even. The height of the chip shortages. Bernd, show any evidence, a single one, that supply issues have been worse this quarter than the past. I'd love to hear the reasoning.
I mean, your evidence is a GAF thread about an Amazon drop that was sold out after a day. And how is 2021 the height of the chip shortages? For PS5 we have real numbers, and at least in Q1, 2021 comfortably outsold 2022. We'll see on Friday how Q2 goes.

That is what you are asking MS to do. The double standard you put forth is both annoying and stupid. MS has released games on playstation that never previously existed on the platform. Sony has done nothing of the sort. Minecraft legends was a new IP title. MS has been reasing games on other consoles dating back to the games they published on the nintendo DS

Did sony not pay to keep streetfighter off xbox all of last generation? did they not pay to keep GTA of xbox platforms in the past, same goes for final fantasy. Where is my copy of Kena that was announced as multiplatform? Where are my kotor remakes. You know that game that was exclusive on the original xbox but is now exclusive to Playstation?

The point you were making was as clear as mud. sorry.

As if MS have never proceeded to securing third party deals themselves! Yeah, no point in dragging this...You are obtuse as hell, and I am too old to indulge.

xkZSgEF.gif

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Yeah, one you were in too. Turns out they weren't sold out in a day either there was stock for a while at least 3 days in the US since the tweet was earlier and people were seeing stock up until the 8th of april. In the UK you could readily buy one in all 3 months and stock actually run out in July. I just want to know don't people get dizzy of all this flip flopping in reasoning?

You're quoting a post from a window where there was a very well publicized large drop which helped Xbox sell the most units in that specific month.

That one time big drop has not been replicated since then.

Right now on Amazon, it says "available by invitation" only where you will get notified when the product is back on sale, it's not generally available right now like the time when you quoted me from

I hope you see the difference in these scenarios.

oldergamer

As if MS have never proceeded to securing third party deals themselves! Yeah, no point in dragging this...You are obtuse as hell, and I am too old to indulge.

xkZSgEF.gif
Those third party deals that MS hasn't done since 2015? You're the one complaining about games that were available on certain platforms that aren't anymore. Fact, sony hasn't published any game on anything but sony platforms and as I said before I would rather MS buy studios/publishers compared to sony for that very reason. pretty dumb way to push yourself into a corner. You're right, you're too old or senile.

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

Where were you a few months ago claiming hardware sales decreases are due to worse demand when Sony reported a 14% drop in PS5 sales due to supply issue? If you are going to claim hardware decreases are due to lower demand from gamers wanting it, dont forget to fight the fight on the PS side too.

Sony PS5 supply constraints lead to 14% hardware sales drop from prior year's quarter​

While hardware sales have decreased, Sony reports an increase in digital software sales.

Three

You sure try your hardest trying to make Xbox's latest data seem like it's due to tons of supply and not enough gamers wanting it.

A page or two back, you dont even know the concept of supply and demand to start with because you think when sales go down, it's due to a drop in demand.
No, that's not what I'm saying.I'm saying when sales go down but availability increases that means a drop in demand. There is no concrete quantitative data to show availability has increased or decreased but you cannot have both a decrease in sales and an increase in availability without a drop in demand.
Right now on Amazon, it says "available by invitation" only where you will get notified when the product is back on sale, it's not generally available right now like the time when you quoted me from

[/URL]

I hope you see the difference in these scenarios.
But people are saying right now (July) it is more available than April (the quote). you're saying the opposite. It's all just flip flopping nonsense in reasoning.

I mean, your evidence is a GAF thread about an Amazon drop that was sold out after a day. And how is 2021 the height of the chip shortages? For PS5 we have real numbers, and at least in Q1, 2021 comfortably outsold 2022. We'll see on Friday how Q2 goes.
I'm asking for your evidence or even a simple reason why you think the supply chain was more fucked in June, May, April than before when it clearly improved. I want to see one single piece of evidence. Mine is anecdotal but it at least shows the general consensus/feeling in that quarter. Now show one reason why you think supply was worse this past quarter.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
No, that's not what I'm saying.I'm saying when sales go down but availability increases that means a drop in demand. There is no concrete quantitative data to show availability has increased or decreased but you cannot have both a decrease in sales and an increase in availability without a drop in demand.

But people are saying right now (July) it is more available than April (the quote). you're saying the opposite. It's all just flip flopping nonsense in reasoning.

I'm asking for your evidence or even a simple reason why you think the supply chain was more fucked in June, May, April than before when it clearly improved. I want to see one single piece of evidence. Mine is anecdotal but it at least shows the general consensus/feeling in that quarter. Now show one reason why you think supply was worse this past quarter.
Dont forget Sony releases their earnings in a few days. You already skipped talking about PS5 months ago when their hardware dropped 14% vs last years quarter.

If Sony has another hardware decrease vs summer 2021, I expect you to post the same theories in the new Sony Earnings thread coming in a few days.

Three

Where were you a few months ago claiming hardware sales decreases are due to worse demand when Sony reported a 14% drop in PS5 sales due to supply issue? If you are going to claim hardware decreases are due to lower demand from gamers wanting it, dont forget to fight the fight on the PS side too.

[/URL][/URL][/URL]

Sony PS5 supply constraints lead to 14% hardware sales drop from prior year's quarter​

While hardware sales have decreased, Sony reports an increase in digital software sales.
You might want to ask your friend Bernd where he was with his "flooding the market" and "supply outstripping demand" comments he was making for the PS5 instead where Ricky was saying PS5 was available "for days" in late 2021:

Interesting. Sony flooded the UK with stock, so it seems like supply is slowly meeting and maybe even outstripping demand, at least in the UK.

Let's not do that song and dance since it's not relevant. It shows Q3 issues in supply were worse than Q4 but we have no evidence Q4 was worse than Q3 and there is no logical reason it would be. Can you give one? Supply issues eased last quarter not got worse.

Three

Dont forget Sony releases their earnings in a few days. You already skipped talking about PS5 months ago when their hardware dropped 14% vs last years quarter.

If Sony has another hardware decrease vs summer 2021, I expect you to post the same theories in the new Sony Earnings thread coming in a few days.
Why would you need that when I said I even expect them to? I said spending in general has decreased but some would rather make up some theory about a worsening supply constraint.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

The post you quoted (Lognor's) did not say July, he's talking about recent in general., Which includes the Apr/May period where the big stock drop came from.

I'm only aware of Series X being in stock at a walmart or something when someone posts about it here, and even then it becomes out of stock again shortly thereafter.

Series S are the only consoles which seem to be available in stock longer than the other two next gen machines.

Those third party deals that MS hasn't done since 2015? You're the one complaining about games that were available on certain platforms that aren't anymore. Fact, sony hasn't published any game on anything but sony platforms and as I said before I would rather MS buy studios/publishers compared to sony for that very reason. pretty dumb way to push yourself into a corner. You're right, you're too old or senile.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2 and the zillion other deals announced as launch exclusives/exclusives that fill up MS 2021/2022 conferences are a figment of my imagination, I suppose. Yeah, I am getting senile and dreaming things, alright. Either that, or you are clearly showing your ass here, hiding behind the guise of MS supposed magnanimity, when reality itself contradicts your stance.
I'll let the others judge the exchange...

Last edited:

phil_t98

#SonyToo
It could be like a "Half-True" or like " Cherry picky true".

You can see this very frequently in movie reporting via PR statements/Established Media/Influencers/social media discourse.

Is fascinating in a crisis management/PR-Marketing kind of way.

And this is why I said IF you want to have a deeper/nuanced analysis-opinion you will need more data.
Every reply also has negativity to it

Words like crisis suggest you think something is wrong or you think they are lying.

Just accept the statement for what they are, don’t forget major company’s with shareholders to answer to don’t usually put out false statements.

Three

The post you quoted (Lognor's) did not say July, he's talking about recent in general., Which includes the Apr/May period where the big stock drop came from.

I'm only aware of Series X being in stock at a walmart or something when someone posts about it here, and even then it becomes out of stock again shortly thereafter.

Series S are the only consoles which seem to be available in stock longer than the other two next gen machines.
He's not otherwise that would condradict his point about being supply constraint causing the decrease in those months and it being "only recently available" (meaning July which won't be in that quarter). I wasn't calling out your post or anything just showing that the general consensus in that quarter was that supply/availability was better.

Last edited:

ChorizoPicozo

Gold Member
Every reply also has negativity to it
No. Literally I have been saying nuanced/deep/ analysys-opinion.

And I even referenced the Last of Us 2 sales discourse.

Which for the record. I think 10M in 2 years are disappointing.

Words like crisis suggest you think something is wrong or you think they are lying.
Crisis management is a concept that exists in PR..

Just accept the statement for what they are,
What did I said? And I quote myself:

"If you want to use those statements as something meaningful, fine'

don’t forget major company’s with shareholders to answer to don’t usually put out false statements.
Again....PR/Marketing is one hell of and art.

'member Jim Ryan's 'we believe in generations'?

'Member when Xbox stop reporting consoles sold because MAU is the only metric for success/growth or some shit like that?.

The point for the n time is:

If you want to to have a deeper/nuanced analysis-opinion you need more data.

I am just giving one example:

Is like Sony combining their PS+ and PSNow users and saying:
"We have the leader subscription service in the market"

Top Bottom