• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft unveils custom Mandalorian Xbox Series X/S

Helghan

thumbnail_Mandalorian-Sweepstakes-Hero-Image_FINAL.jpg

Microsoft has designed a custom set of Xbox Series X and S consoles, themed around The Mandalorian.

Baby Yoda/Grogu features on the dinkier Xbox Series S design, while the beefier Xbox Series X features Mando himself. (No, there's no option with Pedro Pascal's face instead.)

The bundle will be made available via sweepstake - so yes, you get both consoles - and also includes a Yoda-green controller and a replica of little Grogu's sweater. Entry is as simple as retweeting the official Xbox Twitter account from today until 11th May.

Xbox clearly has a marketing deal with The Mandalorian for its new third season, which begins airing today on Disney+ worldwide.

For those who live in the US, a further prize is available via Microsoft Rewards: a human-sized version of Grogu's hovering pram. This one does not hover, but it does include "massaging cushions, cupholders, LED lights, and holders for your controllers and headphones". It's just what George Lucas would have wanted.

There's no sign of the Pram XL yet - and in any case, you can't get it on these shores. Regardless, we'll update with a picture when we have one.

Back in the world of video games, Star Wars will return to your consoles with Jedi Fallen Order sequel Jedi Survivor, due on 28th April.
Source

poodaddy

Gold Member
That's actually really cute. My daughter and I already have Series X's.....but we could use one for the living room. Hmmm.

Jk, if I buy another one you'll find me hanging from my entrails from the second floor. My wife is DONE with my video game purchases, and she's made it quite clear lol.

cireza

Banned
That's pretty nice. But it would be cool to have a decent special edition Series X/S available for people to purchase some day.

Last edited:

BeardGawd

Banned
Xbox and Star Wars have a long history with pretty cool custom consoles. Also with games such as KOTR and that Kinect Star Wars game.

Last edited:
Looks cool, but I am not Star Wars fan. Would make more sense if there was like an exclusive Star Wars game that was only coming to Xbox/PC.

I know Jedi is on the horizon, but it's multiplatform.

Astray

Gold Member
Not a star wars fan but this looks actually sick.

Xbox has been doing really good with the custom consoles lately.

RAIDEN1

They LucasArts as it were could quite easily make a Mandalorian game, inspired by the likes of Mass Effect, Guardians of the Galaxy, Deus Ex

Top Bottom