• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Microsoft's GDC 2023 booth possibly suggests an announcement of a new console soon.

you jumped in with the nonsense about somehow they could only do it at a loss.

Actually you jumped in, and I mentioned several points before even bringing up it making a loss, but you didn't address any of that so eh.

Anyway it's not happening, and as you skipped over twice, it was the Viewsonic projector that was what they revealed at the GDC.

All this fuss and it's probably just a place holder to show the future of Xbox is coming but not any time soon.

Even if it is it will just finally be the discless x or streaming box which both have existed in some form or another.
Series XL. You heard it here first, folks. My uncle works at Halo. Will have an RTX 4090 and a 13900K inside and be roughly around four times the volume of a Series X. Starting at 1499,-
Maybe there streaming device

It's was the projector.

I was having a discussion with another user.

You started a speculation thread and then didn't want anyone to actually speculate I guess. 🤷‍♂️

You're moving the goal posts and revising what actually happened, which was I was having a separate conversation and you jumped in, you made a grand total of 1 post to that user unrelated to our separate conversation.

Also, he was discussing tech and viability, which I was also discussing. "Because they can" goes against that. If basic starting questions cannot be answered then it's probably not likely to ever happen. You came in with some near absolute claims but weren't able to provide in what way Xbox would benefit form a handheld, likely because there isn't really a benefit. They basically gain nothing.

Not to mention his argument was to replace the Series S console, and yours was to NOT replace it with a handheld.

Last edited:

DaGwaphics

You're moving the goal posts and revising what actually happened, which was I was having a separate conversation and you jumped in, you made a grand total of 1 post to that user unrelated to our separate conversation.

Also, he was discussing tech and viability, which I was also discussing. "Because they can" goes against that. If basic starting questions cannot be answered then it's probably not likely to ever happen. You came in with some near absolute claims but weren't able to provide in what way Xbox would benefit form a handheld, likely because there isn't really a benefit. They basically gain nothing.

Not to mention his argument was to replace the Series S console, and yours was to NOT replace it with a handheld.

Is there a minimum posts before discussing anything on this forum. LOL

What could the reason be for a new XSS based model, I don't know, gee maybe to sell additional XSS units. And me and that other poster already pointed out that we were talking about later down the line with the tech.

I don't think we'll ever agree. I think they should give it a shot, you don't. I think your reasoning is flawed and poorly thought out and you feel the same about mine. That's the impasse. It is what it is.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
vuxll0pqkjn21.png

Oh no lol

Top Bottom