• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mike Tyson Repeatedly Punches Man on Plane (for harassing him)

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
7f0380bbbe5d25f9829acee614063284--now-kiss-meme-funny-memes.jpg

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Mikey was holding back, every which way. He held back before releasing the fisticuffs of legend, and he also held back on lumping his face up like Pizza The Hutt.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
But seriously, of all the people to fuck with on an airplane, why would you test your luck with Mike Tyson? When you ask yourself "what is the worst thing that could happen in this situation" and the answer is "this lunatic that bit another human being's ear off and talked about eating children could literally kill me with his bare hands" why would you continue?

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
But seriously, of all the people to fuck with on an airplane, why would you test your luck with Mike Tyson? When you ask yourself "what is the worst thing that could happen in this situation" and the answer is "this lunatic that bit another human being's ear off and talked about eating children could literally kill me with his bare hands" why would you continue?

He wanted to test his Durability.

Lunarorbit

Remember when Mike Tyson was fun?

I do.

I never listened to Tom Segura before even though he's got a million Netflix shows. I gotta watch some of his videos.

I met Holyfield after the atl/pats super bowl waiting in ljne for the security check. I'm 5'9" and I was surprised he was just a bit taller than me. I can't believe he used to fight guys like Lennox lewis

Edit: just checked and he's 6'2" so he must have been bent over or something cause I'm nowhere as big as he is

Last edited:

manfestival

I watched that clip of I guess his friend recording him but that is hilarious that he bopped that guy. While I don't agree with the action. It is kinda like poking an alligator with a stick and being surprised when it attacks you.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
He just needs to thank his lucky stars that Iron Mike is a) 55 years old and does not have that insane strength he once did, and b) was not giving full strength that he does have, by just short stroking (slapping him around).

Last edited:

Rival

Gold Member
I never listened to Tom Segura before even though he's got a million Netflix shows. I gotta watch some of his videos.

I met Holyfield after the atl/pats super bowl waiting in ljne for the security check. I'm 5'9" and I was surprised he was just a bit taller than me. I can't believe he used to fight guys like Lennox lewis

Edit: just checked and he's 6'2" so he must have been bent over or something cause I'm nowhere as big as he is
Tom is hilarious. I highly recommend his podcast with Bert Kreischer “Two Bears One Cave”
His Netflix specials are all pretty great.

Lunarorbit

Tom is hilarious. I highly recommend his podcast with Bert Kreischer “Two Bears One Cave”
His Netflix specials are all pretty great.
Ah the shirtless guy! I thought tom was Bert with his shirt a few years ago when I was scrolling Netflix

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
The story is uniquely annoying given the fact that Tyson has worked for years to better himself both mentally and emotionally. He has worked very hard on his anger issues and tried to rehabilitate his image.

Then some drunk chuckle fuck who is clearly not mentally stable decides that he's going to harass a former heavyweight champion boxer on a fucking airplane. Now the story is going to be that Tyson he still has issues, dangerous, etc etc.

Fuck that guy and I hope Tyson does not have to pay him a cent for any of this.

Ribi

He was holding back on purpose.

Getting bare knuckled softened up by Mike Tyson, then living to tell the tale about it, should be enough for you to build a time machine, go back in time, and slap yourself for being a dumb cunt.
so youre saying this is just a promo for Bare Knuckle Boxing and we are all sheep

Top Bottom