• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Millionaire Thai Fruit farmer offers 6-figure pay-out to 'diligent man' who will marry his 26-yr old daughter

Makariel

Has to be a reason she's 26 and no bf
Not that uncommon in Thailand from what I gather. Especially women that go to uni, get a job and focus on their career usually don't bother about relationships until much later.

JimiNutz

Banned
I've heard this Durian fruit smells like rotten sewage and the daughter is ok looking at best so hard pass. He's not interested in me anyway as he's not interested in someone with a Philosophy degree (understandable in fairness).

longdi

Banned
Durian are awesome.
Put them in the fridge, cold durians taste like vintage ice cream!
Mmmmmm

durians9-e1528449183494-640x425.jpg

The smell "has been described variously as rotten onions, turpentine, and raw sewage."
Legitimately looks like turds covered in mustard :messenger_grimmacing_
I've heard this Durian fruit smells like rotten sewage and the daughter is ok looking at best so hard pass. He's not interested in me anyway as he's not interested in someone with a Philosophy degree (understandable in fairness).

Last edited:

farmerboy

Anyway, I'm the only guy even remotely qualified to take on an orchard so tough titties everyone, this one's mine.

highrider

Banned

With that philosophy degree you may want to soften your standards a bit ( a lot ) 👍.

JimiNutz

Banned
Then why make a point of saying that would disqualify you?
I found it funny that he explicitly called out Philosophy majors as not being worthy. I actually made a joke myself by saying 'understandable in fairness'.

Having a Philosophy degree is not worthless (although maybe so if that's all you do with your education and don't expand your knowledge at a later date).

Top Bottom