• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mimir (Alastair Duncan) Recorded A Birthday Message For My Wife

Brock2621

So my wife and I have been playing God of War and it’s one of, if not her favorite game in the last few years, and we always love listening to Mimir’s stories. So for her birthday, I wrote some myth/lore that would fit within the world for him to read. He did such a good job and she simultaneously laughed and cried!

P.s. Yes, my name is actually Brock

Video Below:

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
Your wife likes video games?

You're a lucky man.

love-gif.gif

Last edited:

Valedix

Defs one of my favourite voices in video games, whenever he goes off on talking about something I always stop to listen.

Markio128

That was awesome!

I’d like Abby from TLOU2 to deliver a message to my missus, preferably with a golf club in hand. 😂*
*love’s ya really!

FeralEcho

Dude,that is such a cool thing to do for your beloved,that's love right there.I wish you both the best of luck!

Alastair Duncan is second only to Patrick Stewart to me for the most soothing voice out there.So good!I could listen to this fellow all day.

Brock2621

Dude,that is such a cool thing to do for your beloved,that's love right there.I wish you both the best of luck!

Alastair Duncan is second only to Patrick Stewart to me for the most soothing voice out there.So good!I could listen to this fellow all day.
thank you so much, and yeah I really hope they use his head for the live action show they are doing to complement his fantastic voice

Top Bottom