• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB the Show 22 - £5.53 on Series S/X no VPN required.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Too expensive, I'll play it on GP. :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Same, lol.

Great deal for people who don't have GP, but that's $5 too much for me.
queen elizabeth GIF

Last edited:

Stuart360

Exactly what though?, i have bought a handful of Gamepass games on Steam after liking them on Gamepass, but i think most people are not going to pay for something that is on a subscription service they are subscribed to. Not unless they love the game or something, and that probably wouldnt happen with a yearly series anyway.

mckmas8808

Banned
That we are smart not buying a game that comes with the subscription service we are subbed to?.
How silly of us.

Yeah kinda. That actually. It was exhausting reading how some GamePass subscribers on GAF would argue that MS having their GamePass service, wouldn't decrease the amount of people that bought games that were on the service. It's common sense that it would. Like........why wouldn't it. Why would the same amount of people buy the game, when they can play it "for free" as they say.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Yeah kinda. That actually. It was exhausting reading how some GamePass subscribers on GAF would argue that MS having their GamePass service, wouldn't decrease the amount of people that bought games that were on the service. It's common sense that it would. Like........why wouldn't it. Why would the same amount of people buy the game, when they can play it "for free" as they say.

Works great for MS's biggest gaming pet project, i-e Game Pass, right now. That seems to be what they want.

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
This is pretty interesting video, how they operate the Stugna-P ATGM rockets and I gotta say, there is pretty funny stuff there:

DaGwaphics

That's a given to a certain extent. Though with word of mouth getting massively increased they can still beat traditional releases (look at FH5 having the biggest launch of the series).

mckmas8808

Banned
That's a given to a certain extent. Though with word of mouth getting massively increased they can still beat traditional releases (look at FH5 having the biggest launch of the series).

I'd say that was more because FH5 was the big version of that game (relative to the competition) of all time. MS did one of the most amazing jobs making Forza Horizon 5. It honestly blew me away, considering it's cross-gen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom