• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA General |OT| We just wanna bang GAF

GymWolf

I had Dillashaw winning 1 and 3. 5 was close it could have gone either way.
Dillashaw did almost nothing during his takedowns and the only success he had in the stand up were the leg kicks, cory pieced him up, cory also damaged the leg of dj with an attempt submission, in terms of damage there is no way dillashaw won this fight.

There is an analysis of the 5th round shot for shot in the weasle channel, the 5th was not really that close as you think.

Last edited:
F81-F0-E2-A-18-C0-4-C66-8-B17-6-C409087558-A.jpg

this fight should be on after the ufc fight night event since that one starts an hour earlier. might have switch back and forth for the usman nurmagomedov fight

Zabits brother also fighting, will watch in the morning my time. Prelims on YouTube I believe.

So Nunez, her wife & child All have corona... They'll miss those 60k buys.

MaestroMike

Gold Member

Strickland appeared dominant most of the fight nice W for him nice seeing Uriah not backing down and keep pushing forward tho overall liked this card didn't expect anything lol that liver shot by usman on the bellator card was nice too he was a heavy favorite khabibs other guy islam had control throughout his fight but I didn't feel like he really did any damage but Khabib/Javier won all three of his fights that he cornered/coached tonight good for him

Last edited:
Fun night of fights, thought bellator had the better quality throughout.

Am I the only person who thought the ufc co-main should've ended with an illegal kick? It was close enough to warrant a look, neither ref nor commentry were interested.

Zabits bro did well, Islam ground out a result against a previous lightweight champ, he beat & lost to chandler previously.

Ramadanovs left hook counter was bang on, he looks good. Catch weight though (150lbs), go Featherweight I think. Lightweight has two dagestanis already. Khabibs cousin did as expected.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
Fun night of fights, thought bellator had the better quality throughout.

Am I the only person who thought the ufc co-main should've ended with an illegal kick? It was close enough to warrant a look, neither ref nor commentry were interested.

Zabits bro did well, Islam ground out a result against a previous lightweight champ, he beat & lost to chandler previously.

Ramadanovs left hook counter was bang on, he looks good. Catch weight though (150lbs), go Featherweight I think. Lightweight has two dagestanis already. Khabibs cousin did as expected.

i thought its only illegal if they're knees on the ground like with aljo??? sucks if it was illegal. also didn't realize bellator signed many of khabibs guys i guess it was a smart move on their part b/c khabib would end up promoting the fights on his platforms definitely had me tuning in it i had to keep switching back and forth between both events lol

MaestroMike

Gold Member
He's fucking high if he thinks this is a #1 contender's match.

yeah he should fight someone in top 5 first at least I think they were trying to match him with Dariush, but I think I read Dariush doesn't want to fight until next year

Last edited:
If after beating a former champ to be on a NINE fight win streak at Lightweight (most stacked division) & you're not a contender is a joke. Chandler beating Hooker, who is not a top 5 fighter in any sane person's book & has a title shot to his name already.

Chandlers 1-1, whys he fighting Gaethje. Why is he calling people out. Dana... Privilege. The "goat" that trampled him was just shown up by Mckee. So earn your stay in top 5. Needs a couple of wins at least before thinking about title shot.

i thought its only illegal if they're knees on the ground like with aljo??? sucks if it was illegal. also didn't realize bellator signed many of khabibs guys i guess it was a smart move on their part b/c khabib would end up promoting the fights on his platforms definitely had me tuning in it i had to keep switching back and forth between both events lol
Hand on the ground I thought counts. Always see it when people are getting up near the cage. She got up towards her opponent which wasn't smart. Kick was launched with that hand on the ground, which I think is insanely lucky. She seems like a nice person from the picture in the ufc vids. Hope she's that.

MaestroMike

Gold Member

Announced bouts[edit]​

267 looks so freaking nice got dam !!! please no one pull out

Top Bottom