• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

tumblr_lshcoeBmlZ1qjxigxo1_400.jpg

I thought for a second that was a fat shopped pic of Lyoto.

Goldie allegedly in rehab for Adderall addiction and is out of broadcasting indefinitely. Bummer. Its fun to goof on him and point out his foibles but he's a good announcer and seems like a genuinely nice guy. I hope he gets better.

Bros attacking grammar is like the last resort of a beta. I mean I have said, more than once, that I don't give a shit about grammar while writing on Gaf.

FACE

Banned
Those ham n eggers are hyping a fucking Zack Snyder movie just because Nolan is somewhat involved. It's a sad sight.

Yeah that means he had a coke problem. Jenny was right again!
I was just going to post, that's bs. If you make money and are in that environment, why settle for adderall.

Although, I do have a friend who makes bank and used to do coke in college and does meth now, on a 6 figure salary.

Fuck guys I've gained too much weight being at my parents. Can't wait to go home to L.A. I'll miss my son but fuck fresno. Place is boring.

Afrikan

So is anyone going to be watching Invicta today?

yeah, really looking forward to it...almost all the fights I'm interested in.

here is the weigh in video.... hubba hubba. :D

I want to see Veronica Rothenhausler make her pro debut.

he seems like a Monster, and might be one of the first female fighters who could hang with Cyborg. At 5'11 she will tower over almost everyone at 145....but she has built, regarding shoulders and arms.

the girl she is fighting herself doesn't seem like no slouch either...she is built well too, thunder thighs..she looks mixed with Polynesian and black.

also looking forward to seeing my girl Amanda Nunes and Pat Berry's girl Rose Namajunas.

and of course eye candy doesn't hurt...

lady on the right is fighting

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Just back from my first training session in 9 months and right now the pain in my left ankle is like a meme. As in: Not sure if muscle soreness, or potentially-fatal blood clot.

Felt good getting back into action though. Hopefully I can resume training on a regular basis soon.

So is anyone going to be watching Invicta today?

When is it? My girlfriend's away for the weekend so I need entertainme... I mean I like watching MMA at the weekend.

Top Bottom