• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

I've always liked that his sherdog fightfinder profile pic is him looking super sharp

20090130081919_eddiealvarez.JPG
Whenever I see an Eddie Alvarez pic I can't help but think of this guy:

tumblr_m3x2akQyAb1qd0gyko1_500.gif

And oh shit it's page 199, time to start on OT4

Heel

There's one part of me that wishes that the whole roster was mic trained. They don't have to do their best Chael impression, but at least open up and say more than "Thanks to my sponsors, I will fight whoever Joe Silva tells me to."

Another part of me thinks it's a bad idea to push these oafs to say anything beyond that. They'll most likely come off as canned and cheesy like the pre-fight vignettes that open up the PPVs.

It's most likely a case of you either have it in you or you don't.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
There's one part of me that wishes that the whole roster was mic trained. They don't have to do their best Chael impression, but at least open up and say more than "Thanks to my sponsors, I will fight whoever Joe Silva tells me to."

Another part of me thinks it's a bad idea to push these oafs to say anything beyond that. They'll most likely come off as canned and cheesy like the pre-fight vignettes that open up the PPVs.

It's most likely a case of you either have it in you or you don't.

Jesus is a busy guy on fight night.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I only have one request for OT4, a fight calendar. I actually use it in this thread because I don't want to go through Sherdog's list of upcoming events and have to trudge through it to see what Bad MMA is available on tv or online.

Heel

Apparently Shinsuke Nakamura is a former 3-1-1 heavyweight mixed martialist who fought on the first Jungle Fight card, and subbed K-1 level striker Alexey Ignashov and legendary PRIDE can Jan Nortje.

Joe Silva, make that call. No one is fuckin' with this entrance theme and Freddie Mercury levels of machismo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgQuG4daDI8

I only have one request for OT4, a fight calendar. I actually use it in this thread because I don't want to go through Sherdog's list of upcoming events and have to trudge through it to see what Bad MMA is available on tv or online.
Yup. I think Heel should be given 2nd post if he's going to update it. I always check the OP in this thread on weekends.

bone_and_sinew

Apparently Shinsuke Nakamura is a former 3-1-1 heavyweight mixed martialist who fought on the first Jungle Fight card, and subbed K-1 level striker Alexey Ignashov and legendary PRIDE can Jan Nortje.

Joe Silva, make that call. No one is fuckin' with this entrance theme and Freddie Mercury levels of machismo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgQuG4daDI8
They should put him on the Japan card in March. It would be a crime for a guy like this to not cut a hot promo in the Saitama Super Arena.

Heel

You've got to think ahead. It'll be very fitting in 2013, the year all our heroes die and the last of the scrappers fight a losing war to the rising athlete.

bone_and_sinew

You've got to think ahead. It'll be very fitting in 2013, the year all our heroes die and the last of the scrappers fight a losing war to the rising athlete.
Exactly. Who are our heroes? The PRIDE guys who are shot and scrappers like BJ, The Diaz boys, etc... who lose to rising athletes.

The thread title will be perfect when Weidman finally cuts off the head of Serpent Silver.

bone_and_sinew

If it's not too much work, could you (or someone else?) put some of our avatars on those heads like someone did a few pages back when they did "OT3" made of our avatars and it'd be perfect.

bone_and_sinew

We should be doing nerd chat for this instead of doing it sloppily and on the fly like a UFC event that's been ravaged by injuries.

edit: you know what this actually works better because it reflects the disjointed nature of UFC booking the past couple years.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Fucking pink mohawk guy. What a colossal tool. I dont even wanna know what his actual name is just to not compromise 'pink mohawk guy'. I wonder who's gonna be the first person to rock him in an avatar.

bone_and_sinew

Fucking pink mohawk guy. What a colossal tool. I dont even wanna know what his actual name is just to not compromise 'pink mohawk guy'. I wonder who's gonna be the first person to rock him in an avatar.
His name is Julian, which is definitely appropriate for him because currently the most famous Julian in the world is a professional snitch and accused molester in hiding. Plus I've always hated the name Julian. Sounds too sissy.

inb4 somewhere here is named julian

TheNatural

My Member!
To burn out OT3 with a DDP *BANG* - I hereby gift my MMA friends, enemies, and frenemies something of interest. Especially comrade Chamber.

So .. about that Britney Palmer Playboy a while back. How about ... video. Uncensored. Download link:

http://depositfiles.com/files/k2wdtw2m4

NSFW if you can't figure that out. Good night and God bless.

I missed nerd chat last weekend.

Ya pit, i was wondering if I'm spending 10 minutes waiting for this file to dl just to see a clip from King of the Hill.

Top Bottom