• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mod Turns Doom 2 Into a Batman Game

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

As spotted by PCGamer, a group of modders called Team RayCast is making a mod called "Rogue City," which is a Doom 2 full conversion project that will allow players to take on the role of Batman. While there's no release date yet, a trailer shares a bit of what players can expect, with gameplay footage showing The Dark Knight in various Gotham locations, taking down hordes of bad guys. It also looks as though the mod will feature many of the comic hero's most notorious villains, including Mr. Freeze, Harley Quinn, and of course The Joker. There are even segments that show it may be possible to drive around the city in the Batmobile. In short, it looks like it's going to be an interesting mod for fans of both Batman and classic Doom.

The trailer for the upcoming doom total conversion Batman Rogue City. Based on the original two Wolfenstein mods from Team Raycast, the third episode of the trilogy continues in the doom engine where Batman must fight his many opponents once again who threaten to destroy the city.

However, this is no ordinary team up. The villains have someone working from the outside to finance their mad schemes. Will the Batman be able to take down all the maniacs and killers who threaten the city or will he succumb to their great numbers?

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
It's amazing what people can do with DOOM mods. So much work and passion put into some of those.

I have a DOOM wads thread in mind, but I'm lazy. :lollipop_content:

That midi Batman theme is so close to perfection. Just needed a bit more tuning. Channeled some serious nostalgia out of me. Timing of this mod announcement is pretty crazy given Kevin's early passing the other day.

Fuz

Banned
Cool, but you do realize that if you open a thread for every single total conversion out there we'll double GAF database's overnight?

Top Bottom