• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Model Builder - Official Teaser Trailer

Like I need to spend more time on that shit...

yX4DVdj.jpg

I was considering buying this and then I remembered I have this under my bed and I'd be a complete ballbag if I started a digital model before building a real one I have:

I really liked that kit, It was a fun build! I built the PG version as well.

I've built and painted just about every 1/100 scale kit Bandai has released since the MG line started up in 1995. Lately scalpers have made the hobby prohibitively expensive and Bandai hasn't been doing us any favors by releasing every other kit as a P-Bandai release.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

I really liked that kit, It was a fun build! I built the PG version as well.

I've built and painted just about every 1/100 scale kit Bandai has released since the MG line started up in 1995. Lately scalpers have made the hoppy prohibitively expensive and Bandai hasn't been doing us any favors by releasing every other kit as a P-Bandai release.

You in the UK? If you are I've been buying from gundammad the few times I've bought, would you recommend anywhere else?

I'm in Canada unfortunately so I'm especially fucked when it comes to Gunpla right now. I used to order from Japan but Bandai isn't able to produce kits as fast as they normally did and shipping from Japan to Canada is getting more expensive daily thanks to current bullshit so I'm relying more on Canadian sites like ShokuninGunpla or Panda Hobby for rare P-Bandai kits or sites like Canadiangundam. I'd ship from the US where prices are a bit lower but it's actually more expensive after shipping and takes about ten times as long for some reason, I also tend to get raped with brokerage. The handful of kits I've ordered from the US all arrived after over a month while orders from Japan usually get to me within a week, often in a few days.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Get ready to build scale models in Model Builder, the virtual hobby simulator game that is available now on PC.

In Model Builder, you will be able to choose to build vehicles, historical memorabilia, figures, and pop culture and earn experience to unlock more models, or paint your favorite models again in a different or unique style. The game also features a story mode, customization options, a variety of tools, and more.

Top Bottom