• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Modern Warfare II Multiplayer & Warzone 2.0 | Call of Duty: NEXT Reveal Trailer

supernova8

Banned
I guess just making it a regular military shooter without bright green and blue skins etc is not cool anymore. I couldn't sit through it all but what I did see made me realize Call of Duty isn't for me anymore.

Salz01

I expected more from Infinity Ward. MW2019 was a big leap in the right direction and I'm not getting the same excitement from this. WZ does look much improved from Caldera, but again, minimal gains from Verdansk.
I agree. Little disappointed so far from what they showed. Looks like Verdansk 2.0.

GenericUser

I agree. Little disappointed so far from what they showed. Looks like Verdansk 2.0.
I agree as well. But I guess it is what it is. At least the maps seem to play better then in mw2019. The map layouts that I saw at least imply that. Lets see how the beta plays. 12 hours till the gates open.

Last edited:

Kupfer

THE
ULTIMATE
WEAPON
IS
TEAM

What a lie.
CoD never was about teamplay, it's always about you own K/D and exp.

Apart from that, it looks like CoD looks, unfortunately a step backwards compared to CoD 2019, which still came across as somewhat grounded.
This is a war kindergarten of the superlative.

Maybe I'll play the campaign sometime, if I get the game used for 10€. CoD campaigns are somewhat fun. At least 2019 was, I had to cancel Black Ops Cold War, the game was so bad, and then I didn't even try Vanguard anymore.

Calverz

That was when they were trying to justify people paying full retail price for the game. That won’t be an issue once it becomes solely gamepass fodder.
Well that’s like 6 years away so why you worrying about it now? Your life must be stressful.

Top Bottom