• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mods you can delete my account. I'm out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excoman

Banned
Please don't go!

Unless you want to make this cute, little sweetheart sad:

7gQfbM6.jpg

Topher

Gold Member
They don't seem to have trouble leaving snarky feedback, so I doubt it's the effort. The bias is real here. Every Xbox fan feels it, and every PS laughs and denies it because they are the beneficiaries of it. It has been this way for a long time.

It doesn't help that many of us see Xbox fans doing the exact same thing that they complain about PS fans doing. Where you see bias, many others, including myself, see hypocrisy.

Last edited:

ReBurn

Gold Member
It doesn't help that many of us see Xbox fans doing the exact same thing that they complain about PS fans doing. Where you see bias, many others, including myself, see hypocrisy.
They cleaned house of the worst fanboys from both sides. It's actually much better for conversation. It's funny to read the forums where the factions went because it's full of the same annoying nonsense that got them banned from here. But there's no way I'm going to try to have a discussion there.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
They don't seem to have trouble leaving snarky feedback, so I doubt it's the effort. The bias is real here. Every Xbox fan feels it, and every PS laughs and denies it because they are the beneficiaries of it. It has been this way for a long time.
A box filled with electronics that allows you to play video games and hear jokes about your mom from 13yr olds.

It's not that serious.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
I think GAF's modding is fine. Both console warrior sides get hammered. There's been way more permabanned Sony warriors the last few years than Xbox warriors. That's a major reason why all those giant list war battles have come to a halt.

You are delusional. Take off your tinfoil hat and stop associating your entire personality with a plastic box/company that doesn't even recognize your existence.

Topher

Gold Member
They cleaned house of the worst fanboys from both sides. It's actually much better for conversation. It's funny to read the forums where the factions went because it's full of the same annoying nonsense that got them banned from here. But there's no way I'm going to try to have a discussion there.

I signed up for one of them but realized before I even made the first post that I wouldn't be a good fit there.

That's a good question for all those complaining about GAF. What's the better alternative?

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
We are talking about moderation, not the the content of the post. Both sides troll like crazy, and that's fine with me. It's that the moderation is simply not consistent and is heavy handed in one direction.

We are talking about moderation, not the the content of the post. Both sides troll like crazy, and that's fine with me. It's that the moderation is simply not consistent and is heavy handed in one direction.
Yep, totally just one direction. That is why we have folks like BryanK, TheLastWord, and others that were removed. Clearly, they were all secretly Xbox Warriors!

GhostOfTsu

Banned
I can't see why writing "your post got removed because xx" instead of "your post got removed because you are a fanboy".

It doesn't tell anything about what you did wrong.

Did you see my picture?

wka6cnj.jpg

I posted a thread about Sony, it got merged and the cocky mod blamed me on console warring because I posted a thread about Sony.

When I made a post about Microsoft losing 100 to 200 usd for every sold xbox, then it went through without any warring comment, because I know made criticism towards xbox.

But anything negative about Sony and I expect to get a mod comment because I am not allowed to do so.
We all know you're a Sony hater and you were trying to post negative Sony news without context. They had a record Q2, biggest Q2 ever in gaming history. Why you didn't post that instead?

Stop crying.

*Nightwing

I've been targeted too but what they don't know is I'm on Ree too and I'm close to exposing you.
In remembrance of such a great and noble warrior, I will carry your torch in your absence.

I take it seriously and as such need to use sources not as obviously historically bias against GAF as Ree.

So to use a more honest and accurate source of information for providing the evidence other than Ree, I will be pulling it out of my ass and expose myself to the mods in memoriam
sjFLk5N.gif

And some advice to those complaining about the mods lack of response; maybe don’t be a petulant dick when reaching out for help as we can see your fucking console warring post history and the victimization “everyone is wrong but me” attitude clearly emanating from your complaint posts is as discernible as stink off of shit betrays any attempt at you guys denying your own petulant dickishness.

Last edited:

ReBurn

Gold Member
I signed up for one of them but realized before I even made the first post that I wouldn't be a good fit there.

That's a good question for all those complaining about GAF. What's the better alternative?
Same here. I was solicited via PM to one but never signed up. I signed up for another one but never posted anything. I saw that it was the same dogpiling and vitriol that used to happen here and just noped out.

DJ12

We all know you're a Sony hater and you were trying to post negative Sony news without context. They had a record Q2, biggest Q2 ever in gaming history. Why you didn't post that instead?

Stop crying.
Posting a twatter or youtube link with no text should be a banable offense anyway, especially if it's supposed to be a new topic.

Bare minimum is explain why you think other people should give a shit

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I think GAF's modding is fine. Both console warrior sides get hammered. There's been way more permabanned Sony warriors the last few years than Xbox warriors. That's a major reason why all those giant list war battles have come to a halt.
Did you say lists?

PS fanboys banned:
  1. - kretos
  2. - Braynk
  3. - nominedomine
  4. - assurdum
  5. - Hezekiah
  6. - OnDemand

Xbox fanboys banned:
  1. - Brendt Laurent
  2. - Lognor
  3. - Craig of War
  4. - DonJuanScholng
  5. - MonarchJT
PS wins again. Suck it Spencer!

anthony2690

Banned
Man, I'm getting pizza hut adverts on neogaf, now I want pizza, but I'm too poor to buy pizza hut and too poor to buy gold :(

Tough times!

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Well you would as well if people don't want you to leave.
Its your choice if want leave or stay but I'm not exactly sure why announcement? No one here cares about you, me or everyone else, we are just random people on gaming forums which most people will forget about less than a week.

Here in gaming website the only type of announcement we care about is games.

oldergamer

Its your choice if want leave or stay but I'm not exactly sure why announcement? No one here cares about you, me or everyone else, we are just random people on gaming forums which most people will forget about less than a week.

Here in gaming website the only type of announcement we care about is games.
Says you, but i wasn't leaving because you think it matters. I dont care what you think. I left it up to others.

The fact is there was a heavy hand on moderation where its seemingly hitting others as well. Its one thing to moderate, but another to handle it in a way that is insulting, and occasionally displays worse behavior then the person they are moderating.

I've had posts deleted for saying the same thing others in a thread have. Posts deleted that weren't close to inflammatory, but they disagreed with what i was writing. It was both frustrating and annoying and i put up with it for close to two years. Perhaps you dont give a shit about that sort of thing, good for you. Why post in a forum if you dont care about what you write?

Yes i admit i like xbox, but that shouldn't mean i or anyone on the forum be blocked participating in other discussions. There is a difference between trolling and having valid discussion. Arguing with points or searching for applause. All i ask for is an even hand in what's moderated.

Admitted i reached a boiling point but who wouldn't after a few years.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Says you, but i wasn't leaving because you think it matters. I dont care what you think. I left it up to others.

The fact is there was a heavy hand on moderation where its seemingly hitting others as well. Its one thing to moderate, but another to handle it in a way that is insulting, and occasionally displays worse behavior then the person they are moderating.

I've had posts deleted for saying the same thing others in a thread have. Posts deleted that weren't close to inflammatory, but they disagreed with what i was writing. It was both frustrating and annoying and i put up with it for close to two years. Perhaps you dont give a shit about that sort of thing, good for you. Why post in a forum if you dont care about what you write?

Yes i admit i like xbox, but that shouldn't mean i or anyone on the forum be blocked participating in other discussions. There is a difference between trolling and having valid discussion. Arguing with points or searching for applause. All i ask for is an even hand in what's moderated.

Here is the question…
200w.gif

No offence but this just a fucking gaming forum, if you are not happy with GAF just leave the site why all the drama? That what I did when I used to be on Gamespot forums, I think I still have account there but never went back.

This is nothing worth getting stress over, it’s seriously not….life is too short for that.

Excoman

Banned
Thank you for this. Also who is this?
Shiki from Senran Kagura series of games, one of her latest official arts.

Excoman

Banned

Are you OK now?

Topher

Gold Member
I only know kretos and bryank, but they made suicide threads. OW was it only kretos?

The green rats got banned for warring.

BryanK was let back in and then was banned for warring. Craig of War created a suicide thread as well. Pretty damn even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom