• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mom mistakes Xbox Mini Fridge for the console

ParaSeoul

As Hemp wrote in her caption, her mom believed she’d found an Xbox Series X. The gaming console is in such high demand that websites and social media pages are fully dedicated to sharing updates on where — and when — it will be in stock.

Unfortunately, Hemp’s mom didn’t find one. Instead, she found a refrigerator that looked strangely like a gaming console.

“My mom thought she snagged an Xbox X on Black Friday,” Hemp wrote. “Turns out it was just a mini fridge.”

Sybrix

What the fuck was that?

Shit 10 sec vid, awful music, cringe voice over.

Are we supposed to ROFL?

what-the-hell-was-that-smoking.gif

Last edited:

Krappadizzle

Gold Member
That's sweet. A+ for effort. My parents would have easily made the same mistake if that thing was around when I was a kid.

Pallas

Gold Member
This really makes no sense.

1. It clearly says mini fridge on the box.

2. I highly doubt they would keep both products in the same location at Target(I could be wrong I guess) and the series X would always be behind a locked cabinet if in stock. I know when first released, retailers were doing the series X/PS5 online only, I’m not sure if that’s changed

3. The price, obviously. Like cmon man.

It’s gotta be staged.

gundalf

This really makes no sense.

1. It clearly says mini fridge on the box.

2. I highly doubt they would keep both products in the same location at Target(I could be wrong I guess) and the series X would always be behind a locked cabinet if in stock. I know when first released, retailers were doing the series X/PS5 online only, I’m not sure if that’s changed

3. The price, obviously. Like cmon man.

It’s gotta be staged.

Its a TickTock, everything is staged for farming popularity in hopes of becoming an influencer.

dorkimoe

I was talking to my electrician the other day when he was doing work and he said he was able to find the "white xbox" in stores (the series s). I have a feeling he doesnt know its all digital.

fart town usa

Gold Member
Off topic but I wonder if parents still rip things from people's hands during hectic Christmas shopping?

I have a vague memory of being at Toys-R-Us during Christmas season when I was probably 5. I had a crash test dummy car in my hands, last one of the shelf. My mom was at the other end of the aisle. A woman approached me and was trying to get me to give it to her, lol. I remember her trying to be real sweet about it but it was terrifying. I just immediately ran to my mom.

And yes, those crash test dummy toys were FUCKING AWESOME.

Last edited:

JimboJones

I can't wait for the follow up video where they get a console then proceed to dab and dance in Fortnite at 120fps then play a Roblox game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom