• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Momiji is the greatest character of all time

Shifty

Momiji is top.

Ayane is for the junior set.

Meanwhile, Kasumi languishes in obscurity.

Last edited:

Beer Baelly

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

anthony2690

Banned
Probably the most chatter DOA has had in years.
Series hasn't been relevant since 4.
Even being free to play couldn't save doa5/6 imo.

Reactions: PJX

Celcius

°Temp. member
She’s one of my favorite characters too. Let’s not forget about Rachael though

Rachel-ninja-gaiden-sigma-2-artwork.jpg

Super fun to play as and super strong. I have no idea how she didn’t make it into DOAX3 but people like Marie Rose and Mizaki did.

Last edited:

poodaddy

Gold Member
Damn I miss when the Best Friends were still together. They were all so, so, so much better as a group than their individual channels. Just don't care for any of their solo stuff at all.

Shubh_C63

Her face composition is certainly one of best. I wish I was better at sport games, that is why I couldn't play extreme volleyball you know right.

I have a thing for women with dark black hair (Raven Black, I think it’s commonly referred to). Any female character design with black hair gets my approval.

Personally I blame Esmeralda from the Hunchback of Notre Dame and Wonder Woman from the old Justice league cartoon. Also that one chick from that El Dorado movie. Also the chick from the first Scorpion King movie. Pretty sure they all made me feel tingly before I knew what that was all about.

SSfox

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 was so awesome, played and finished it around 20 times at least.

Momiji is great, Ayane too, maybe i like her a bit more, i'm not into doa girls that much tbh, but enjoyed those characters in Ninja Gaiden games, those games made me like those characters a bit more while I never cared about them in doa games, same with Kasumi in NG3, tho this game was good but not as masterpiece as ng1 and 2.

Top Bottom