• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter Digital Event Coming May 26th

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I want to see Glavenus!
tenor.gif

Skifi28

I imagine this is the update that also "finishes"the story. I put the game on hold a while back waiting for all the endgame monsters to arrive, I'll be picking it right back up after this.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I imagine this is the update that also "finishes"the story. I put the game on hold a while back waiting for all the endgame monsters to arrive, I'll be picking it right back up after this.
Yea, I'm in the same boat. I wasn't motivated to continue to talisman farm to make my "perfect" build for my hammer, so I put it down and moved on to other things. I'll quickly jump back in once this new content drops.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
You are stronger man than me, I have unhealthy addiction to this game.

Skifi28

You are stronger man than me, I have unhealthy addiction to this game.
Normally I'm not, but a friend started world/iceborne recently and I've been going through that again with him to pass the time until the update. The timing couldn't have been better.

Same ol G

Yes yes yes, the update will probably release the 27th just before the weekend.
I know what i'm doing next week, hoping for Valstrax and Glavenus (and bring back Jhen Mohran)

Last edited:
Top Bottom