• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More Fuel To The Fire, Some Would Say. Extra Avengers PlayStation Goodies Inside

I really don't care much right now. Both companies are doing this. I believe The Medium, The Ascent and Crossfire X are paid timed exclusives and PS5 has a few too

Just the beginning of every single generation. Gotta give people an incentive to pick up these new systems. Even if it angers some people it will still help then sell systems.

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
Just the beginning of every single generation. Gotta give people an incentive to pick up these new systems. Even if it angers some people it will still help then sell systems.
Yep people know these are businesses. Sony is going to snatch some things up and MS will snatch some things up

MrFunSocks

Banned
Still don't care about this game, but it's still a shitty anti-consumer practice that needs to die. Wasn't buying this game before this announcement, still won't be buying this game after this announcement. Game looks mediocre but no doubt will now get a bit more love on here and reeeeeeee.

Mr Moose

"Earth’s Mightiest Heroes get a helping hand from a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man in 2021."
Spider-Man isn't part of the launch game, people complaining about something Sony is paying extra for not something removed from other versions.
Hope the ones complaining feel the same when Xbox pulls the same shit, or at least pretend to.

Seems to be selling well for both consoles according to Amazon pre-orders (if Twitter is to be believed, too lazy to check).
I have no interest in this game, would need to see it in action before I buy it. Haven't really watched much about it though.

MrFunSocks

Banned
There's some rumblings that this is just the start
Of course this is just the start of next gen moneyhatting - the next gen is just starting and sony have a loooooooooooong history of moneyhatting everything they can.

Game has looked like your typical movie tie-in game from day 1, has been written off here and on reeeeeeeeeeeee since day 1, yet all of a sudden I get the feeling the groupthink opinion of it is going to change to be much more positive for some reason.

Last edited:

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
Of course this is just the start of next gen moneyhatting - the next gen is just starting and sony have a loooooooooooong history of moneyhatting everything they can.

Game has looked like your typical movie tie-in game from day 1, has been written off here and on reeeeeeeeeeeee since day 1, yet all of a sudden I get the feeling the groupthink opinion of it is going to change to be much more positive for some reason.
Both are moneyhatting, Xbox has some 3rd party timed stuff

Last edited:
Top Bottom