• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

More People Are Playing Left 4 Dead 2 Than Back 4 Blood

SenkiDala

Played hundreds (maybe thousands) of hours of L4D1/2 and I was really waiting for B4B but this card shit is just boring, I want play campaigns and pro, in coop, have fun, I don't want build a fucking deck, if I wanna play a RPG I don't pick a zombie coop shooter...

AJBungah

Neo Member
It's a fun game but playing a campaign takes way too damn long, turning off crossplay simply doesn't work at all, the maps aren't as fun or different from each other as L4D campaigns, and the game needs a difficulty level somewhere between Recruit and Veteran as Recruit is a face roll and Veteran is next to impossible with console teammates and the near constant barrage of special infected the game sends at you. I would have much preferred more actual zombie hordes than more special infected.

Codes 208

This is what happens when word of mouth travels regarding the game’s shortcomings (terrible dialogue being among them)

the game is a L4D clone but honestly its not a really good one, yet anyway. Maybe with some time, updates and mod support (ala l4d2) it could be as good as its predecessors

Robb

Gold Member
I was going to play it on GamePass but heard that you had to be online constantly to unlock stuff etc. and that the solo mode was kinda limited. Didn’t even bother downloading it.

Top Bottom