• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most expensive music video, by one of our most gifted singers, in the world.

Did you like it?

• Liked :^D

• Disliked >:^(

• Indifferent o_o

• Lol Don't care ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Results are only viewable after voting.

Outlier

NOTICE: This is not a politics thread, let's keep it that way.

Introducing Dimash Qudaibergens "The Story of One Sky"

TLDW: It's a short film/long song about war and how it destroys lives.

I suggest watching it if you want to experience what's being presented.

DimashAli Director - Kanat Aitbayev
Music - Dimash Qudaibergen
Lyrics - Liliya Vinogradova
Directed by - Alina Veripia
Script - Dimash Qudaibergen

Article about the making of the video and song

My review:
Music is great, Dimash singing is on point! The lyrics hurt the song, due to the hokey translation. Production quality is very high, for a music video.

SOLID B+

This is my first thread post and I made it because I wanted to share an artist whos talents caught my ears and have inspired me to train my singing voice, for the past few years. No better training than to follow the examples of those who do what most struggle to. I've even managed to learn to do whistle register, partly thanks to Dimash.

Is it really the most expensive music video? Dimash claims so His YouTube community page

Who is Dimash and what's so special about him?

He's a extremely talented vocalist, from Kazakhstan. Well known in his home country, Eastern Europe, Russia, and Asia. He speaks at least 3 languages (Kazakh, Russian, and English) and has sung in MANY different languages.

He is most famous for his mastery of vocal technics and blowing people away with his operatic flourishes.

Maybe you've heard of him. Maybe you haven't. Maybe you don't care. I just happy to share amazing.

Outlier

For those who doubt that Dimash can really sing so good. Here are a few of my favorite examples. :^)

Diva Dance

Ave Maria (Vocalized)

Stranger

And my top favorite. Passione

jufonuk

not tag worthy
First of all
Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

Second of all
Sci-Fi Movie GIF

Respect to his singing.

Last edited: