• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mountain Dew has been killing it lately

Karmic Raze

I love Mountain Dew, but I usually opt for the Diet or Zero Sugar versions when I can. Still, there are a lot of good flavors. I am big into the Flamin’ Hot brand of chips, but I don’t know if I’d be down with the Flamin’ Hot Mountain Dew. I should just try it. I like spicy stuff anyways, so I would probably enjoy it. I just had one of those Zero Sugar Sparks the other day. The Raspberry Lemonade flavored Mountain Dew. It was great.

Kev Kev

images

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Mountain Dew is fucking gross regardless of its iteration. I might as well just grow a mullet and eat bags of sugar by the spoonful. It would be easier, cheaper, and still carry the same energy.

No thanks.

Last edited:

TastyPastry

people here saying drinking mtn dew will kill you trigger me honestly. how about you treat soda in general as a special treat and drink one once a month or so also do some sports on the side. that way you won't get diabetes and die. you're not supposed to replace water with mtn dew.

Top Bottom