• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My 16-year-old son "Meji" is now streaming his Halo Championship Series pro tournament play

VAL0R

Banned
Here is he is:

He recently made top 4 teams in a prior Halo Championship Series tourney and has started to make some cash winnings. A sponsored team is/was looking at him. He's young for a Halo top amateur/pro, so he has room to grow and improve, and he's driven to improve. I'm really stunned at how good he has become. But then again, sometimes the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. :messenger_bicep::messenger_fire:

Anyway, I'm just a proud dad. I hope this thread is OK.

4l44szb9p3051.png

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
I'm going to take a wild guess and say he's 16-years-old.

edit - I do admit though, it would ultra-epic if the OP was actually 16-years-old and his baby son was a pro Halo player.
I edited my post just in time I see. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Cutty Flam

Banned
Superjumps alone from Halo 2 > Halo 5

Agree or disagree VAL0R VAL0R ?

Congratulations on the tournament. To be competing and just winning just a game or two is highly impressive work. I remember squaring off against higher ranks in Halo 2 as a young teen and being nervous as fuck. Level 30s and above were intimidating as hell to me lol. I’ve never played Halo 5 but am hopeful and excited for Halo: Infinite

If 343i can just do one thing right, let it be Halo: Infinite

Perfect timing. Halo Infinite could become a big Esports again.
He should pursue that for at least 2 years to see how the scene will pan out.

Top Bottom