• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My dad’s dog bit off my nose — now I have hair growing on my face

Not sure why you’re so confused. My posts do make sense.

I think you’re just getting a little flustered. Maybe go do something else or engage with another topic? Idk what to tell ya, bud. Not here trying to entertain you.
There's no confusion. It's ok if English is your third language.

Kacho

Gold Member
Here's a recent story of pitbulls mauling an 81-year-old to death and injuring others. According to one of the owners, she and her husband never planned to hurt anyone and that "we didn't raise our dogs to be mean."

There's video out there of the attack and it's brutal. The people recording got a lot of flak for not doing something to help the man killed, but I'm not sure what I'd do in that situation either. Unless you have a gun or strength in numbers it probably won't end well for you if you intervene. At least the video serves as evidence to use against these shitbag owners in court.

Sleepwalker

Gold Member
I love dogs, Ive had dogs in the house practically all my life, mostly huskies, a lab a samoyed and a small breed at different point in times.

I dont want pitbulls to all be killed off but at the very least you should have some sort of license and exams before youre allowed to own one, and the monetary cost should be high. These are easily triggered dogs that are being put in scenarios where they can snap and become deadly. Really only a professional should be able to handle them. If you have kids you shouldnt be allowed to own one straight up as well.

Huskies actually have a more powerful bite than pitbulls yet they generally dont snap like that. Ive had one of my huskies be attacked by an off leash pitbull mix at a dog park last year, she defended herself and fought back, I had her leashed and picked her up, she was shaken and scared but thankfully unharmed as the pitbull couldnt hang on to her neck due to the coat of fur but it was a really scary situation.

The pit owner was a small woman who was in no condition to control her dog, much less unleash it on a dog park full of kids and other smaller dogs, I know if my dog wouldve gotten hurt or it attacked my wife or me, the situation would've been horrible.

John_Ryder

Here's a recent story of pitbulls mauling an 81-year-old to death and injuring others. According to one of the owners, she and her husband never planned to hurt anyone and that "we didn't raise our dogs to be mean."

There's video out there of the attack and it's brutal. The people recording got a lot of flak for not doing something to help the man killed, but I'm not sure what I'd do in that situation either. Unless you have a gun or strength in numbers it probably won't end well for you if you intervene. At least the video serves as evidence to use against these shitbag owners in court.

Imagine living 81 tears in this planet only to be mauled by these vermin and only because their owners couldn't be decent people and get another breed.
Only thugs, thug wannabes and selfish idiots own these dogs. Time for them to go the way of the dodo.

BlackTron

It’s not. Man, you really want to insult me. I wonder which of my past posts it was that got under your skin so bad. Hmmm.

When this many people dismiss you and put you on ignore, you might eventually want to ask yourself "what's the common denominator?"

Your go-to move seems to be acting like people are "confused" whenever they disagree with you as a deflection.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
When this many people dismiss you and put you on ignore, you might eventually want to ask yourself "what's the common denominator?"

Your go-to move seems to be acting like people are "confused" whenever they disagree with you as a deflection.
Wow this has been gnawing at you for days now. You need to go outside, my man. I’ve learned when online interactions affect you this much, it’s time to step away and remember this online discourse isn’t that important.

Also seems as if some people have supported my comments in this thread, so it not be the consensus you’re trying to portray with your nebulous and unproven “this many people” line lol.

Last edited:

Putonahappyface

Gold Member
I hate pitbulls, they are an absolutely useless animal used by morons to feel like they have a powerful pet. I'm tired of the "it's the owner" bs, the ONLY dog that routinely has these sorts of stories centered around them killing or maiming someone is pitbulls.
Soon to be replaced by XL Bullies. The new penis extension.

BlackTron

Wow this has been gnawing at you for days now. You need to go outside, my man. I’ve learned when online interactions affect you this much, it’s time to step away and remember this online discourse isn’t that important.

Also seems as if some people have supported my comments in this thread, so it not be the consensus you’re trying to portray with your nebulous and unproven “this many people” line lol.

You flatter yourself to assume I was "gnawed at for days" by you. I didn't think about you for a second until I noticed more posts of the same shit. This is exactly what I'm talking about -why assume that someone is just responding to a new post when you could write one that infers that the writer is annoyed, confused, has high blood pressure, and make lectures about the importance of online discourse? No one is writing a novel-length epic over you, you're getting knocked off your pedestal with a single kick and trying to deflect.

Nowhere did I say "this many people confined to this thread". People have been getting pissed off and ignoring you for a very long time and you know it. Yet you will deflect that too because one person liked a post in this thread or something.

"Oh no, this guy is calling out my BS. My only option is to tell him he needs to get outside more".

SafeOrAlone

Banned
You flatter yourself to assume I was "gnawed at for days" by you. I didn't think about you for a second until I noticed more posts of the same shit. This is exactly what I'm talking about -why assume that someone is just responding to a new post when you could write one that infers that the writer is annoyed, confused, has high blood pressure, and make lectures about the importance of online discourse? No one is writing a novel-length epic over you, you're getting knocked off your pedestal with a single kick and trying to deflect.

Nowhere did I say "this many people confined to this thread". People have been getting pissed off and ignoring you for a very long time and you know it. Yet you will deflect that too because one person liked a post in this thread or something.

"Oh no, this guy is calling out my BS. My only option is to tell him he needs to get outside more".
Wow, you really need to go outside.

BlackTron

Wow, you really need to go outside.

787014.jpg

Check. Mate.

Maybe she can spin this into a positive and create a new trend with a second set of hair to style on her nose. Soon, we'll all be looking for nose hair growth solutions. You can help by bringing up wigs, hair dye and styles next.

There's no denying Homer chose the right avatar. It's obvious he looked at the picture and didn't read a word of the OP (although more likely read and didn't understand).Isn't it bizarre that in a topic about a woman having her nose bitten off, you can reply with;

"I’m not sure what’s going on with the specific nose area in this instance, there is other evidence on injuries waking up hair follicles and bringing them back to life."

and then call others confused for telling you you made no sense? A woman has her nose bitten off....you're not sure what's going on with her nose....but we are the confused ones? RDJ has a quote for people like this.

BgOrXrp.jpg

BlackTron

Man, you are dramatic. If you’re having a bad week, I hope it gets better. You and that other guy are the only ones upset. Probably best to let it go.

Until your next drive by post where you pretend to be concerned about the well-being of someone you disagree with to make all the reality stop. Wouldn't want anyone's blood pressure to get too high, right? But not when composing your takes, just it's when you're on the defense that "oh no what about your blood pressure" happens.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Until your next drive by post where you pretend to be concerned about the well-being of someone you disagree with to make all the reality stop. Wouldn't want anyone's blood pressure to get too high, right? But not when composing your takes, just it's when you're on the defense that "oh no what about your blood pressure" happens.
You said “checkmate” then kept going. You even used extra periods for dramatic effect and yet here you are.
Maybe keep going until you tire yourself out. Anything else?

Last edited:

BlackTron

you said “check mate” then kept going. You even used extra periods for dramatic effect and yet here you are.

"Checkmate" was posted in italics underneath your avatar to imply that you were stating "Check. Mate." after delivering your killing blow of "maybe you should get outside more".

Hmm you seem annoyed. Maybe you are confused. Better let it go man, get outside more. It's not worth it. See what I did there?

SafeOrAlone

Banned
There's no denying Homer chose the right avatar. It's obvious he looked at the picture and didn't read a word of the OP (although more likely read and didn't understand).Isn't it bizarre that in a topic about a woman having her nose bitten off, you can reply with;

"I’m not sure what’s going on with the specific nose area in this instance, there is other evidence on injuries waking up hair follicles and bringing them back to life."

and then call others confused for telling you you made no sense? A woman has her nose bitten off....you're not sure what's going on with her nose....but we are the confused ones? RDJ has a quote for people like this.

BgOrXrp.jpg
True that I didn’t fully read the OP.

I think your anger at that fact is much more fascinating tbh.

My post about hair regrowth and micro needling still may be of interest to someone and is tangentially related.

The fact that you two have gotten so worked up about the fact that I didn’t read the entire OP is pretty wild to me. Especially because it’s not all that serious a topic. And this argument derails the thread way more. Maybe go outside.

Last edited:

SafeOrAlone

Banned
"Checkmate" was posted in italics underneath your avatar to imply that you were stating "Check. Mate." after delivering your killing blow of "maybe you should get outside more".

Hmm you seem annoyed. Maybe you are confused. Better let it go man, get outside more. It's not worth it. See what I did there?
Yes, you saw my approach and tried to reverse it back on me. I guess “go outside” was pretty effective on you.

And no, “checkmate” was not posted. “Check. Mate.” was.
You broke it into two words and used periods to make it extra dramatic.
Very cool.

Last edited:

BlackTron

Yes, you saw my approach and tried to reverse it back on me. I guess “go outside” was pretty effective on you and you want to try it out on me.

Don't assume I would ever use your own bottom-barrel techniques. I just demonstrated what it looks like to make absolutely no sense by flipping the context -thus the "see what I did there?"

Not that telling me to go outside was pretty effective by mere virtue of the fact that I was replying to you lol. Every post makes less and less sense -but your whole plan seems to be to tire people out by making so little sense that they just give up rather than try to reason with someone pretending to have an IQ of 80.

BlackTron

You broke it into two words and used periods to make it extra dramatic.
Very cool.

Did you even read the post you replied to? You seriously need to stop publicly humiliating yourself like this.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Don't assume I would ever use your own bottom-barrel techniques. I just demonstrated what it looks like to make absolutely no sense by flipping the context -thus the "see what I did there?"

Not that telling me to go outside was pretty effective by mere virtue of the fact that I was replying to you lol. Every post makes less and less sense -but your whole plan seems to be to tire people out by making so little sense that they just give up rather than try to reason with someone pretending to have an IQ of 80.
Wow, you’re angry about this whole hairy nose thing.

Last edited:

SafeOrAlone

Banned
And the cycle continues.

I take it back, he's not pretending to have an IQ of 80. He's pretending it's 50.
you’re really just making it evident how flustered you are by taking the time to make vapid insults.

I think the argument reached its apex when I admitted I didn’t read the entire article about the girl with the hairy nose, before daring to bring up hair regrowth.

Can’t believe I’m typing that.

Last edited:

CGNoire

Imagine living 81 tears in this planet only to be mauled by these vermin and only because their owners couldn't be decent people and get another breed.
Only thugs, thug wannabes and selfish idiots own these dogs. Time for them to go the way of the dodo.
You speak with such confidence on a subject you know shit about.

SafeOrAlone

Banned

BgOrXrp.jpg
Sorry this has upset you so much.

Maybe I underestimated the serious nature of hairy noses. Otherwise I’m not sure why my failure to read the entire OP before casually mentioning hair regrowth would cause you to throw a tantrum.

It’s not that serious to me. If I see someone comment off topic in a thread, I might inform them or ignore it. Probably wouldn’t throw a fit though. Unless it was a very serious topic and they were contradicting important information.

Last edited:

BlackTron

787014.jpg

Check. Mate.
you said “check mate” then kept going. You even used extra periods for dramatic effect and yet here you are.
Yes, you saw my approach and tried to reverse it back on me. I guess “go outside” was pretty effective on you.
Did you even read the post you replied to? You seriously need to stop publicly humiliating yourself like this.
Yes. You posted “Check. Mate.” In very dramatic fashion, underneath a pic of my avatar. Very cool.

Holy shit with nowhere else to turn you really tried to attack my grammar. Not that it would make sense even if you were right, but I didn't even quote myself wrong when I referred to the "Check. Mate". Don't worry I would never even think about typing it improperly again, even as part of a bigger sentence that ends with every period and capital letter in exactly the right place. Because it is SO obvious that I didn't make a mistake, you are just making a bad faith argument using any stupid angle you can. This is why I say you pretend to have a low IQ.

you’re really just making it evident how flustered you are by taking the time to make vapid insults.

I never insulted your IQ. I stated that you are pretending it is very low. Not nearly the same type of insult as actually accusing you of a low IQ.

man, you took all that time to grab a pic and type all that up. This really pissed you off lol.

Maybe I underestimated the serious nature of hairy noses. Otherwise I’m not sure why my failure to read the entire OP before casually mentioning hair regrowth would cause you to throw a tantrum.

It’s not that serious to me. If I see someone comment off topic in a thread, I might inform them or ignore it. Probably wouldn’t throw a fit though. Unless it was a very serious topic and they were contradicting important information.

The issue is not hairy noses, the issue was your reaction when someone pointed out that you were completely lost. You say it's not that big a deal to you, yet the reason I had to quote our exchange above is because you are editing all your messages in a flurry to cover up your mistakes. No big deal bro, don't get such high blood pressure over a forum editing everything, go outside more. FUCKING LOL.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Holy shit with nowhere else to turn you really tried to attack my grammar. Not that it would make sense even if you were right, but I didn't even quote myself wrong when I referred to the "Check. Mate". Don't worry I would never even think about typing it improperly again, even as part of a bigger sentence that ends with every period and capital letter in exactly the right place. Because it is SO obvious that I didn't make a mistake, you are just making a bad faith argument using any stupid angle you can. This is why I say you pretend to have a low IQ.

I never insulted your IQ. I stated that you are pretending it is very low. Not nearly the same type of insult as actually accusing you of a low IQ.

The issue is not hairy noses, the issue was your reaction when someone pointed out that you were completely lost. You say it's not that big a deal to you, yet the reason I had to quote our exchange above is because you are editing all your messages in a flurry to cover up your mistakes. No big deal bro, don't get such high blood pressure over a forum editing everything, go outside more. FUCKING LOL.
… I’m not reading all that. Go outside.

BlackTron

… I’m not reading all that. Go outside.

You already read everything quoted so it's not necessary for you to read it. As stated in the post (which you did read, then said "I'm not reading that" because you were cornered) the only reason for the wall of quotes is because you are editing your own posts as it suits you to change history. For the purpose of stirring up shit over pedantic nonsense.

You accuse UnravelKatharsis UnravelKatharsis of taking the time to find a pic (oh my god, the time spent on a jpeg, the agony) while yourself take the time to edit posts whenever your nonsense is called out.

Let me guess, this was too long to read. But you will reply to it (despite not having read it) with some quip about going outside. Or maybe this time I will just be "very concerned about nose hair" or whatever other deflecting BS you can come up with to try to piss people off.

Mods can ban me for all I care, this asshole is a hill I'm willing to die on.

BlackTron

Have you guys heard of microneedling?

I know we act like this guy is incompetent but his IQ is much higher than he pretends and he probably wrote the eBook for the Internet Troll Gaslighting Master Class. The only reason he won't get more material for his next version is that ironically I do actually have to go outside because I have appointments and things to do.

Here's an idea, make a new topic about men's hair growth problems. Nobody else wants to look as tone-deaf as you and engage in that discussion in this thread.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I know we act like this guy is incompetent but his IQ is much higher than he pretends and he probably wrote the eBook for the Internet Troll Gaslighting Master Class. The only reason he won't get more material for his next version is that ironically I do actually have to go outside because I have appointments and things to do.

Here's an idea, make a new topic about men's hair growth problems. Nobody else wants to look as tone-deaf as you and engage in that discussion in this thread.
I’m pretty sure it’s more relevant to the thread than your meltdown is.

That said, it’s not just about men’s hair problems. It can be used for any type of hair growth or collagen production. People use it to heal scars.

It reminded me of this topic because both topic involve strange occurrences of injury or hair growth.

Last edited:

BlackTron

I’m pretty sure it’s more relevant to the thread than your meltdown is.

That said, it’s not just about men’s hair problems. It can be used for any type of hair growth or collagen production. People use it to heal scars.

It reminded me of this topic because both topic involve strange occurrences of hair growth.

Your technique is iron-clad, if anyone disagrees with you, use bad faith arguments and post editing to stir up BS and if called out on it, just call the reaction a meltdown.

The fact that you will not let it go speaks for itself and I suspect you STILL do not actually know what the actual topic you are replying to is about.

Just in case, her nose was bit off by a dog so they used a piece of scalp to repair the nose. As a result her nose is growing hair like it's a womans head. Seeing her photo, the situation is horrific. NO, that isn't a great time waltz in and casually bring up Rogaine. Make a new thread already. If you know what the story is about and you are still pushing this, what is wrong with you. Yes we know you made a connection about hair topics, but when someone pointed out that you probably wouldn't say that if you knew the actual topic at hand, your reaction was the play games, edit posts, tell people to go outside, and do anything possible to avoid admitting it was a hilariously tone-deaf post.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Your technique is iron-clad, if anyone disagrees with you, use bad faith arguments and post editing to stir up BS and if called out on it, just call the reaction a meltdown.

The fact that you will not let it go speaks for itself and I suspect you STILL do not actually know what the actual topic you are replying to is about.

Just in case, her nose was bit off by a dog so they used a piece of scalp to repair the nose. As a result her nose is growing hair like it's a womans head. Seeing her photo, the situation is horrific. NO, that isn't a great time waltz in and casually bring up Rogaine. Make a new thread already. If you know what the story is about and you are still pushing this, what is wrong with you. Yes we know you made a connection about hair topics, but when someone pointed out that you probably wouldn't say that if you knew the actual topic at hand, your reaction was the play games, edit posts, tell people to go outside, and do anything possible to avoid admitting it was a hilariously tone-deaf post.
All my posts are edited mere minutes after my initial post, to clean up phone types, for the most part.

Anyone can see the time they were edited. Seems like you want to create a narrative where I’m going back and changing things after you reply. Anyone can see that’s not the case.

That’s pretty disingenuous of you.

BlackTron

All my posts are edited mere minutes after my initial post, to clean up phone types, for the most part.

Anyone can see the time they were edited. Seems like you want to create a narrative where I’m going back and changing things after you reply. Anyone can see that’s not the case.

That’s pretty disingenuous of you.

Anyone who takes the time to read my post with all the quotes and compare it to reality will see that you are lying. The posts, and changes, were just simple plain text, had nothing to do with phone formatting, and were made to try and prevent looking like an idiot. You are relying on it being too much a waste of time for anyone to care so that they might take your load of bull at face value. How disingenuous of me indeed.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Anyone who takes the time to read my post with all the quotes and compare it to reality will see that you are lying. The posts, and changes, were just simple plain text, had nothing to do with phone formatting, and were made to try and prevent looking like an idiot. You are relying on it being too much a waste of time for anyone to care so that they might take your load of bull at face value. How disingenuous of me indeed.
That’s not true at all. You can see the “edited at” time stamps and pretty much all occur before you reply to each post.

So any cleaning up I did is not the deal you’re making it out to be. There’s no issue with editing a post, unless of course I went back to remove something you called me on, etc.

Nothing like that happened.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Guys chill lol. It ain't that serious
I agree. But I feel like he’s going way harder than I am, not to mention bringing it up days later.

This stemmed from me posting something in this thread he felt was off-topic. I really don’t think it warranted all this.

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
I love dogs, but putting down rescue bull dogs, and other potentially dangerous breeds, is probably the best way forward.
I had a Bulldog, and she was the sweetest thing. She would rattle her jaw everytime I said we would go for a walk. It was so cute. Filled our hearts with joy.

Last edited:

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I had a Bulldog, and she was the sweetest thing. She would rattle her jaw everytime I said we would go for a walk. It was so cute. Filled our hearts with joy.
I had no clue bulldogs were considered dangerous. I wanted one as a kid because of the cartoons I watched.

We ended up with a pug. Pugs are very sweet but have lots of health problems and maybe shouldn’t be bred.

Top Bottom