• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My dad’s dog bit off my nose — now I have hair growing on my face

Sleepwalker

Gold Member
Imagine living 81 tears in this planet only to be mauled by these vermin and only because their owners couldn't be decent people and get another breed.
Only thugs, thug wannabes and selfish idiots own these dogs. Time for them to go the way of the dodo.
Shitbag owners, hope they rot in jail. Your dogs are your responsibility.

BlackTron

That’s not true at all. You can see the “edited at” time stamps and pretty much all occur before you reply to each post.

Not all of your posts were edited right after. Some that were, I must have begun responding before you edited it and it made it appear even worse than it was. Either way, don't you think it looks fucking weird that almost ALL of your posts are edited?

So any cleaning up I did is not the deal you’re making it out to be. There’s no issue with editing a post, unless of course I went back to remove something you called me on, etc.

WHAT??

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Not all of your posts were edited right after. Some that were, I must have begun responding before you edited it and it made it appear even worse than it was. Either way, don't you think it looks fucking weird that almost ALL of your posts are edited?

WHAT??
No I don’t think it looks weird that my posts are edited. I have a very small phone and make a lot of typos before posting the reply. It’s an innocent flaw.

I think the weird part is you framing it as if I am trying to change the narrative with my edits, which again, the time stamps prove not to be the case. I’m not editing after you reply and have your say.

Every post makes less and less sense -but your whole plan seems to be to tire people out by making so little sense that they just give up rather than try to reason with someone pretending to have an IQ of 80.
Fucking nailed it. This is what happens every time I talk to my 14 year old son. He's a complete idiot, doesn't acknowledge hes wrong about anything even when he knows he is. Tries to change the subject and gaslight me and it always ends up with me going fuck this I don't know why I ever talk to you.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
He knows. Doesn't care. Stand up human being as we've no doubt surmised.
She doesn’t need a stranger on a forum to care about her condition. It doesn’t mean I wish ill upon her. I’m just not going to heavily engage in discussing her problem.

It just reminded me of microneedling, scar tissue, and hair regrowth….which is also related to the regrowth of hair and skin.

Who cares if it’s slightly off topic? Was it worth having a meltdown over? Really bizarre to me.

She doesn’t need a stranger on a forum to care about her condition. It doesn’t mean I wish ill upon her. I’m just not going to heavily engage in discussing her problem.

It just reminded me of microneedling, scar tissue, and hair regrowth….which is also related to the regrowth of hair and skin.

Who cares if it’s slightly off topic? Was it worth having a meltdown over? Really bizarre to me.
See? Just more of your gaslighting bullshit. NO ONE is melting down over your idiotic rogaine comments. This whole conversation started and perpetuated over your insistence that your moronic comments were relevant and we're all the ones who have the problem because we don't see how valuable your hair loss comments are in a thread about fucking vicious dog attacks. You're the one who was SO triggered you had to look up my post history and comment on a post I made in another topic! And guess what? You didn't read that one either because your comment, big surprise, made no fucking sense!

BlackTron

He knows. Doesn't care. Stand up human being as we've no doubt surmised.

I'm not actually convinced that just because he put the nose hair on that graphic, that he really did know the reason for it in the OP. Because it requires suspension of disbelief that he would keep pushing it.

Truth be told if he had laughed off having his own tone-deafness pointed out maybe he could have pivoted to a discussion tangentially related to it somehow but what a fucking fail.

No but the other people on the forum need you to know what the topic is. And if they happen to point out how hilariously tone-deaf your reply is, laugh off how ACTUALLY HILARIOUS it was and maybe you would be able to pivot on the topic. As it is, you just call others "annoyed" and "confused" instead. The "meltdown" is not over your post about Rogaine and micro needling, it's about your reaction to anyone who laughed at it.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Oh boo-hoo. People don't like it when I say "sorry if you're having a bad week" and "go outside more" in response to having my hilariously funny tone-deaf post called out. They respond with cogent, clearly defined arguments and don't let me get away with my toolkit of fakeouts and gaslighting techniques. OMG WHAT A MELTDOWN
If the post was so hilarious, you should have chuckled instead of kicking and screaming.

BlackTron

If the post was so hilarious, you should have chuckled instead of kicking and screaming.

Gaslighting class is in session people. What you do is say something that implies the other party took an action -such as kicking and screaming. Therefore putting your opponent in a position where they have to waste time making it clear what really happened. Because you are dealing with a fool, you would decide it is not worth it and walk away. A great technique to get rid of people when you are wrong without admitting anything, and walking away with some sense of superiority over the smarter person.

The last bit there was just an example of gaslighting -by just weaving the implication that I am smarter into the conversation, it's a gaslighting move. One I would typically avoid if class were not in session with Grand Master Homer here.

BlackTron

“Gaslighting” really is an abused term these days.

I don't know how abused it is, but the last time I used it personally was while discussing my sister's divorce. I certainly am not using any vocab words in an inappropriate or overreaching fashion, despite the obvious implication of your post. You would never have the candor to actually respond to the assertion in any way -just make some generic comment like "wow that's abused these days". Sure, sure. Even if it is, that has nothing to do with me or my post.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I don't know how abused it is, but the last time I used it personally was while discussing my sister's divorce. I certainly am not using any vocab words in an inappropriate or overreaching fashion, despite the obvious implication of your post. You would never have the candor to actually respond to the assertion in any way -just make some generic comment like "wow that's abused these days". Sure, sure. Even if it is, that has nothing to do with me or my post.
I did respond to the assertion when you had your crazy conspiracy theory that I was editing posts to gaslight you.

I had to inform you that all my edits took place before your replies.

But that only seems to make you angrier.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
Just want to chime in and say that this low level troll SafeOrAlone SafeOrAlone is now searching my posts and reacting with laugh emojis to my posts for having liked your comments in this thread.

BlackTron

I did respond to the assertion when you had your crazy conspiracy theory that I was editing posts to gaslight you.

I had to inform you that all my edits took place before your replies.

But that only seems to make you angrier.

I responded to the post editing issue and already admitted that it appeared to be worse than it really was because of my mistake. It was a small issue in the grand scheme and doesn't fully counter the post editing issue anyway.

I admitted one mistake and you are clinging to it for dear life. If you could that readily admit mistakes we wouldn't be here.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
I responded to the post editing issue and already admitted that it appeared to be worse than it really was because of my mistake. It was a small issue in the grand scheme and doesn't fully counter the post editing issue anyway.

I admitted one mistake and you are clinging to it for dear life. If you could that readily admit mistakes we wouldn't be here.
No it does fully counter the post-editing issue.

What is wrong with me editing a post before you even reply to it?

Clinging to a small mistake? You mean like how you’re upset all week because I commented something off-topic and stuck by it? Meltdoooooown

Last edited:

SafeOrAlone

Banned
We already discussed this, the posts are all there. Are you trying to talk in circles until you get banned?
So you made a small mistake by accusing me of gaslighting by editing posts and having to walk it back… 30 minutes ago. And you’re asking if I’m going to “cling to that forever”.

Meanwhile you are still bringing up the fact that I posted something you feel was off-topic like three days ago.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Also, I’m just saying… BlackTron and Katharsis have the same exact profile settings and typing style. Both use all caps a lot, engage in a lot of hard-typed quotes, super big paragraphs, and agree on all the same issues.

Probably the same person on two accounts.

BlackTron

So you made a small mistake by accusing me of gaslighting by editing posts and having to walk it back… 30 minutes ago. And you’re asking if I’m going to “cling to that forever”.

I said you were editing posts to avoid looking like an idiot. The gaslighting is a completely separate issue that occurs in almost every post. I never conflated the two, you did.

I already said that some messages I began replying to before your edit, making it appear even worse than it really was (but it was still bad). That was my mistake. And not all of your edits were as instant as you claim, sometimes a lapse of 20 minutes. In other words my point stands.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I said you were editing posts to avoid looking like an idiot. The gaslighting is a completely separate issue that occurs in almost every post. I never conflated the two, you did.

I already said that some messages I began replying to before your edit, making it appear even worse than it really was (but it was still bad). That was my mistake. And not all of your edits were as instant as you claim, sometimes a lapse of 20 minutes. In other words my point stands.
Guy just lol'd a post of mine from 2015 🤣

SafeOrAlone

Banned
Verbal diarrhea, word salad, gaslighting, bad faith arguing starved for attention losers who can never admit theyre wrong because of their fragile egos its best to not engage with them instead pity them from afar.
Oh. Sorry I laughed at your post.

Your point doesn’t stand. The edit can be an hour after I initially typed it… what does it matter if you hadn’t replied yet?

It’s perfectly okay to clean up a post before the other person has a chance to reply.

BlackTron

Also, I’m just saying… BlackTron and Katharsis have the same exact profile settings and typing style. Both use all caps a lot, engage in a lot of hard-typed quotes, super big paragraphs, and agree on all the same issues.

Probably the same person on two accounts.

Okay this is the point it officially goes off the deep end for me.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
No need to apologize. Just pointing it out cause it's hilariously sad that your trawling posts from years ago to post laugh emojis.
Eh, idk. I tend to find all this forum spat stuff to be pretty sad. I wouldn’t single out the part where I clicked on your profile and laughed at one of your comments.

Didn’t take any digging, not sure how I got to an old one if that’s the case.

BlackTron

Eh, idk. I tend to find all this forum spat stuff to be pretty sad. I wouldn’t single out the part where I clicked on your profile and laughed at one of your comments.

Didn’t take any digging, not sure how I got to an old one if that’s the case.

Just ban this clown already. If necessary nuke me too while you're at it. Worth it as a public service.

bender

What time is it?
giphy.gif

BlackTron

Eh, idk. I tend to find all this forum spat stuff to be pretty sad.

For you to say that to someone whose history you looked at just to spam laugh emojis at their posts just spells out the fundamental hypocrisy and double standard in every point you make. When you do it, it's all in good fun. When you get pushback, oh no this forum spat stuff is sad. What a loser.

SafeOrAlone

Banned
For you to say that to someone whose history you looked at just to spam laugh emojis at their posts just spells out the fundamental hypocrisy and double standard in every point you make. When you do it, it's all in good fun. When you get pushback, oh no this forum spat stuff is sad. What a loser.
Anything else?

FunkMiller

I had a Bulldog, and she was the sweetest thing. She would rattle her jaw everytime I said we would go for a walk. It was so cute. Filled our hearts with joy.

Bull-dogs. Not bulldogs. I mean the large and aggressive bull breeds. Pitbull. Staffordshire bull terrier. Bullmastiff. Etc.

Top Bottom