• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My doubts about Halo Infinite

Status
Not open for further replies.

John117

Hey guys,
I know that this a topic that we spoke many times in these years. But today after the new screenshots, my hype is high but I would like more details for graphics. No, Halo isn't (at today) a horse of Microsoft for show us the power of Serie X. I don't understand the strategy behind Halo Infinite. Why do Cross Gen and it's not Exclusive new generation?
We're all agree that this it's not a impressive graphics. And someone says "Halo isn't only graphics"- But at some point, Microsoft should be not use Halo like Demo for power of Serie X.
For not speak of how was graphics last july. It was terrible for me that a Halo Fan.
Now we speak of IA, how will have an amazing IA if It's cross gen? The last gen was based on Jaguar Architecture (for CPU). I'm worried, this is one of the titles that I want more in my life. I'm afraid that I will shocked for some aspect.

When I think at Halo Infinite, I think at some feature cool for revolution the world of videogames, like a feature VR seriously (not Halo Recruit)- With the new engine I wanted an amazing graphic but not like Crysis- I'm realistic and I know the architecture of the engines.

P.S. I'll be happy if 343 will prove me wrong

Let me know your opinion,

Cheers
pNvcd7K.jpg
pNvcd7K.jpg
pNvcd7K.jpg

Last edited:

Kuranghi

If theres one thing I've always said its:

"Halo isn't (at today) a horse of Microsoft"

I've always maintained that, since the first trailer came out.

Sorry pal if English isn't your first language I'm just being silly, I know what you meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom