• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My favorite posters on the forum as of 2022

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
I have been on this forum for a while now and there are quite a few users who I end up liking to see on a thread, for many different reasons
(i'm and Xbox/PC guy, by the way so if these picks seem biased it is because they probably are)

TintoConCasera TintoConCasera I'm convinced this guy is me from another dimension. Pretty much me and him agree on basically everything when it comes to games, not to mention that he isn't an asshole unlike quite a few posters on this forum. The profile picture is funny too

01011001 01011001 The thread he made dunking on Halo Infinite is one of the best on the site and it's pretty much brimming with passion out of a guy who's extremely frusturated with the state of the franchise. Besides that though he's a very insightful and smart person and the threads he makes are usually pretty cool and have a great point more often than not.

kretos kretos Never forget. =)

OOGABOOGA OOGABOOGA Also never forget. Yes, that Cloud thread was abysmal but they were a funny troll for the short time they lasted on the forum

thicc_girls_are_teh_best thicc_girls_are_teh_best This isn't because of the profile pictures. The threads AND the posts they make have a LOT to read and while some people find that to be a bore, (just look at all the people who go "not reading all that" every time a thread with a post longer than 4 sentences appears) i fucking love it. More text to read means takes that are more nuanced than what 2 or 3 sentences can offer. Not only that, but the threads tend to be very well structured more often than not and don't feel like a pain to read. They feel like news articles more than forum threads. Also, they just feel like the voice of reason amidst all the chaos and hot takes of the board. When they make a post, it's something that i feel that not only me, but a majority of the board can on some level agree with.

ReBurn ReBurn bender bender Comedy gold. Reburn especially is quite witty while also having some good points in a lot of his posts

EDMIX EDMIX He seems quite optimistic in comparison to a large majority of the rest of the forum, he doesn't usually go off on "gaming is dying/dead" tangents like the rest do and tends to focus on the positive more often than not. It's not often you see a poster like this. Also, he was basically one of the few sane posters in the "When will western devs realize that femininity sells?" thread who didnt immediately go off dismissing every american developed game as propoganda or part of an agenda to make everything woke

GigaBowser GigaBowser People rip on his dumbass threads but MAN they can be funny sometimes. He is a troll and i have a soft spot for trolls, hence why i list Kretos and OOGABOOGA here. Plus some of his more recent threads arent nearly as egregious

That's about it, as of now. If i can think of more i will probably add them here

Go ahead and list your favorite posters too, i like creating discussion.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
For some reason I can't see
my name there buddy................oh, I see.
3nyvmkw.gif

Last edited:

Banned
For some reason I can't see
my name there buddy................oh, I see.
3nyvmkw.gif
01011001 01011001 The thread he made dunking on Halo Infinite is one of the best on the site and it's pretty much brimming with passion out of a guy who's extremely frusturated with the state of the franchise. Besides that though he's a very insightful and smart person and the threads he makes are usually pretty cool and have a great point more often than not.

Zach Braff Scrubs GIF

Last edited:
64bitmodels 64bitmodels

This thread gives the warm and fuzzies and I think we've got some great people here, too. Like the ones you mentioned and more.

I'm somewhat new as a member. I still feel weird posting because I lurked for so long that I feel like I got to "know" certain people without ever talking to them. Now when I actually interact with them, it can be kind of surreal. (I don't want to say who they are because they might get a big head haha)

I guess what I'm saying is that GAF got me through some tough times, and I'm glad to be part of the community. And this topic is nice to see. That's all

Last edited:

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
You’re calling out who you like but basically everyone else on the forum is a cunt not worthy of your time.

That a fair assumption?

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
You’re calling out who you like but basically everyone else on the forum is a cunt not worthy of your time.

That a fair assumption?
no, never said i hated everyone here (although there are quite a few people who get on my nerves sometimes), just there were some people i liked. I'm not (that much of) an asshole to hate everyone on the forum except for a select few

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
I have been on this forum for a while now and there are quite a few users who I end up liking to see on a thread, for many different reasons
(i'm and Xbox/PC guy, by the way so if these picks seem biased it is because they probably are)

TintoConCasera TintoConCasera I'm convinced this guy is me from another dimension. Pretty much me and him agree on basically everything when it comes to games, not to mention that he isn't an asshole unlike quite a few posters on this forum. The profile picture is funny too

kretos kretos Never forget. =)

OOGABOOGA OOGABOOGA Also never forget. Yes, that Cloud thread was abysmal but they were a funny troll for the short time they lasted on the forum

thicc_girls_are_teh_best thicc_girls_are_teh_best This isn't because of the profile pictures. The threads AND the posts they make have a LOT to read and while some people find that to be a bore, (just look at all the people who go "not reading all that" every time a thread with a post longer than 4 sentences appears) i fucking love it. More text to read means takes that are more nuanced than what 2 or 3 sentences can offer. Not only that, but the threads tend to be very well structured more often than not and don't feel like a pain to read. They feel like news articles more than forum threads. Also, they just feel like the voice of reason amidst all the chaos and hot takes of the board. When they make a post, it's something that i feel that not only me, but a majority of the board can on some level agree with.

ReBurn ReBurn bender bender Comedy gold. Reburn especially is quite witty while also having some good points in a lot of his posts

EDMIX EDMIX He seems quite optimistic in comparison to a large majority of the rest of the forum, he doesn't usually go off on "gaming is dying/dead" tangents like the rest do and tends to focus on the positive more often than not. It's not often you see a poster like this. Also, he was basically one of the few sane posters in the "When will western devs realize that femininity sells?" thread who didnt immediately go off dismissing every american developed game as propoganda or part of an agenda to make everything woke

GigaBowser GigaBowser People rip on his dumbass threads but MAN they can be funny sometimes. He is a troll and i have a soft spot for trolls, hence why i list Kretos and OOGABOOGA here. Plus some of his more recent threads arent nearly as egregious

That's about it, as of now. If i can think of more i will probably add them here

Go ahead and list your favorite posters too, i like creating discussion.
Get a room, you 10.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Sad Feelings GIF

64bitmodels 64bitmodels

This thread gives the warm and fuzzies and I think we've got some great people here, too. Like the ones you mentioned and more.

I'm somewhat new as a member. I still feel weird posting because I lurked for so long that I feel like I got to "know" certain people without ever talking to them. Now when I actually interact with them, it can be kind of surreal. (I don't want to say who they are because they might get a big head haha)

I guess what I'm saying is that GAF got me through some tough times, and I'm glad to be part of the community. And this topic is nice to see. That's all
How You Doin Kiss GIF

Last edited:
I took a looooong break from social media starting around 2015. It was actually the run-up to the 2016 US presidential election that made me call it quits haha

GAF is the first place I've posted regularly since then, starting earlier this year. It's great getting to see the wide array of personalities and people on here. And you can reasonably assume you have at least one hobby in common, which is fun common ground to have.

Fascinating people on GAF: Artists, athletes, entrepeneurs, programmers, people from all over the world, people from my hometown, too, probably. So many on this site that I'd like to meet in person. There's even one poster on here that I'm pretty sure is my whatever-the-opposite-of-a-doppelganger-is. It's like their every take and the way they deliver it is the antithesis of everything I strive to be. You know, whereas I necrobump a thread to pontificate like it's my personal blog, they do not lol. Different strokes for different folks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom