• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My opinion why i think PC gaming is better than PlayStation gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

OOGABOOGA

Banned
-PC gamers have way too many high budget exclusives, that's right. they never ever beg for our cheap PS5 exclusives and that makes me realise how privileged PC players are and how Sony is a horrible company that doesn't support its consumers.

-They always buy the games they play day1, they never download them pirated, which obviously will support the devlopers and motivate them to release more high budget games.

-PC is very affordable compared to the benefit ratio. Why pay 500$ for PlayStation 5 when you can get the same fucking experience just for 2000$? I mean that seems like a great deal to me.

-They obviously don't cheat when playing multiplayer games, always keeping it 💯 halal.

All hail the master race.

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member

DenchDeckard

Moderated wildly
-PC gamers have way too many high budget exclusives, that's right. they never ever beg for our cheap PS5 exclusives and that makes me realise how privileged PC players are and how Sony is a horrible company that doesn't support its consumers.

-They always buy the games they play day1, they never download them pirated, which obviously will support the devlopers and motivate them to release more high budget games.

-PC is very affordable compared to the benefit ratio. Why pay 500$ for PlayStation 5 when you can get the same fucking experience just for 2000$? I mean that seems like a great deal to me.

-They obviously don't cheat when playing multiplayer games, always keeping it 💯 halal.

Well, we always need someone from each side to sacrifice themselves and remind us all that there's a special kind of crazy in each camp.

God speed, sweet warrior.

fermcr

attn-attention-seeker.gif

Last edited:

saturnalian

This guy seems like one of those AI learning bots that generate responses based on aggregated input.

It's learning.

Last edited:

The number 1 reason why PC is better than PlayStation is Games, Emulators and Backwards Compatible all the way down to 1990s.

Number 2 is Mods.

Last edited:

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
GCFSA3EF7FEINBUYTZD744GZ4U.jpg

You’ve got it rough OP. You accept $70 games, paid cloud, paid online, paid upgrades, getting the middle finger for performance updates on your cheetos crusted old GameStop discs.

And no matter how hard you try to please Master Sony, they desire the PC gamers. They don’t even hide that shit either. You get no respect as a console pleb.

PC guys and gals are constantly showered in free games, free cloud, free online, mods, trainers, endless performance improvements with new hardware.

We’re even playing your games on our portable PCs now. What a slap in the face. It’s like Vita 2 happened and you weren’t even invited to the party.

It’s tough being in the PlayStation ghetto. Have you considered getting a Switch? At least the online’s cheaper and the games are better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom