• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My son just accidentally ate part of a moldy bagel AMA

Bravo Melon Melon , this is a great thread.

200.gif

Melon

Banned
Ah fuck I can't believe youve done this

More like what my dumb gay son did smh.....

He has had worst things in his mouth in the past.

Yes, like that one time I caught him sucking a back alley hobo's toes. The image is still engrained into my pea-sized brain.

You've said all that needs to be said, make you should start smacking him with a newspaper when he does stupid shit.

brappy boi always gets mommy's belt, sometimes the whip if he misbehaves too much.

Where is the my whore of a daughters gay son ate a moldy muffin thread because he was trying to impress some Austria cunts.

I'm asking myself that same question.

Bravo Melon Melon , this is a great thread.

200.gif

Thank you for the clapping. I now have finally one-upped Jeb Bush at something, people clapping for me.

How gay are we talking here

He sucks dick without saying "no homo" before or after, so stupendously gay.

How does it feel to know you've failed as a parent?

Oh honey I knew that long ago. But when you have brap as a son it's hard not to fail. xoxoxxoo sorry brappy mommy still loves you

Melon

Banned
turn him upside down and shake him until it falls out

ohhh brappy loves hanging upside down and have mommy shake him! It's our favorite form of bonding!

Your wife's son imo

my wife's boyfriend gave me a Nintendo switch so its all good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the scale of Twink to Bear, how gay is he turning?

Well, saying I know what brap actually looks like...... MASSSSIIIIVVVEEEEE twink.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
ohhh brappy loves hanging upside down and have mommy shake him! It's our favorite form of bonding!

my wife's boyfriend gave me a Nintendo switch so its all good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, saying I know what brap actually looks like...... MASSSSIIIIVVVEEEEE twink.

I always pictured this from ‘F Is For Family’ for some reason.

latest

GymWolf

Is he gay? Well that's unlucky, if it was also turning black he could have aspire for a moderator role on reee or a ritz commercials.

Cutty Flam

Banned
Mrs. brap, we want to hear an embarrassing story about your retarded gay son

Also, did you know brap brap tried to kill one of my favorite anime characters?

Top Bottom