• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naoki Urasawa’s Monster comes to Netflix January 1st. Don’t sleep on it.

hrab

remaining episodes were added on netflix

Also regarding the music, i've noticed that the ending song is different, and it has changed in previously released episodes as well.

Last edited:

Doom85

remaining episodes were added on netflix

Macaulay Culkin Yes GIF by filmeditor

I was waiting for this before watching any.

Sucks about the ED, but if there’s licensing issues, I understand. I haven’t watched Evangelion specifically on Netflix (I already have the DVDs and now BR set) but I can’t imagine they spent the money to keep Fly Me to the Moon as the ED.

Same thing happened with Eden of the East, FUNimation could only put the original OP on Episode 1 when they released it on DVD/BR. And of course some fans whined without thinking about why, and it’s like, “guys, it’s a song from Oasis, (and the North American anime industry was much smaller 10 years ago), of course they can only afford to license it for one episode!”

I do wish the English dub was there - it was very well done the first time I watched it. It’s hard for me to pay attention to subtitles these days

Top Bottom